YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES BECAUSE YOU JUST DO OKAY?

>YOU HAVE TO PAY TAXES BECAUSE YOU JUST DO OKAY?

Attached: 2898_1284x2282_45921c518cc1196ae8623d9a474cdca00b0734c07a9462f3.jpg (1284x2282, 259.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

egirls.to/arielle-maxine-nudes-leaked/dl6205a700/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay zoomer, you can think of it as your subscription to your country.

sauce?

abolish income tax
>hurr older therefore better therefore im right
no you're senile and tired and arrogant and like looking down on kiddos cause thats what older people did to you when you were a little shit back in the day and you're also desensitized to your slavery so you think its normal by now and have stoically accepted it as merely the way things are and to that i say go fuck yourself
>abolish income tax
abolish income tax

nvm

egirls.to/arielle-maxine-nudes-leaked/dl6205a700/

If all trans women looked like this the world would be a better place.
Most of them look like Chrischan

Pays for literally everything around you that keeps you alive. That's the cost of living in a society.

Feel free to go live in the fucking woods like a nomad you literal retard child. No taxes out there

>he doesn't know how taxes work
fucking lol.

And fund the government from what?

i didnt say to get rid of all taxes did i faggot? just income tax because we are taxed excessively
as usual if you disagree with me kill yourself also tranny also ivan bot jewish nigger kike zogbot dilate and cope

You have to be 18 to post on this website

Why do you complain about taxes when you don't even have a job?

from every other tax?

i would retard old man, but guess what civilization doesnt let people do that anymore because then everyone would just fuck off and resettle and they would lose the precious shekels and have nobody to exploit fucking nigger

maybe because one day i will and i dont wanna get screwed over by taxes?
>hurr pays for everything around you
it also pays for tranny surgeries for soldiers halfway across the world so clearly theres too much extra cash going around getting spent on bullshit so MAYBE give big brother faggot less money and less power so that it has less control over us

and it goes without saying that theres nowhere left to fucking explore
gubmint owns all the land and they fine and lock you up for fucking fishing in public spaces or setting up a tent without muh PeRmiSsIoNs

ok chink

So raise other taxes? But what's the purpose of this?

no you dumb fucking nigger keep everything else as is but remove the fucking income tax because its EXCESSIVE and people can barely make a fucking living anymore
if you disagree it just proves you're a selfish boom boom nigger that doesnt give a fuck about future generations if so kill yourself rot in hell, bitch

If the govt provided state-mandated qtpie gfs (male) then I would happily pay them

Attached: 1625508415770.jpg (652x1099, 66.78K)

literal child

holy shit she's hot
what's her name?

not an argument
you're just repeatedly calling me a kiddy
basically kill yourself

If you would agree that 'taxation is theft,' then you must also agree the following are theft:
>rent
>profits
>unused insurance
The difference, here, is that unlike actual theft, you get a return + use of infrastructure and the implied security of a military defense. *How* it's spent and allocated is a problem, but not theft.

Also, fun fact: the DPRK abolished direct taxes in 1974.

gutted tbh

Attached: anarcho-cap.jpg (1920x1080, 160.17K)

This reduces the total that government takes in. What do you cut?

>This reduces the total that government takes in.
yea thats the point

>kill yourself also tranny also ivan bot jewish nigger kike zogbot dilate and cope
Your brain on Any Forums.

Attached: to laugh.jpg (600x600, 31.37K)

So... What do you cut?

Military spending. No more pointless wars that serve only to enrich the (((people))) making backroom deals to instigate and profit off them

>Abolish military
>Get invaded
>Deth

Sounds like an hero with extra steps

Nobody said anything about abolishing lol