Where/how can i get a man like this to have sex with?

where/how can i get a man like this to have sex with?

Attached: tumblr_mpbf0wkyHQ1rlmi6io1_500.jpg (500x667, 97.98K)

Literally any gay meetup site or app, where the fuck do you think

do they like twinks?

I want to run a really sharp blade across his tummy haha

Is that bam margeras dad?

Edgy

I am an expert in this field, I've slept with like 35 big fatties. Primarily, they're on BiggerCity or Chasabl. Both of which have apps - You'll also find some fatties on SilverDaddies and even regular grindr - this is actually a good thing, finding one on grindr is how you find the ones that aren't afraid to cubbyhole themselves into sites for fat people because they think that's the only place theyll be liked. my bf of 2 years now I met on grindr (monogamous and both conservative, despite the memes)

Biggercity has netted me the hottest ones

a 6'2 400 lbs paramedic "bicurious" FWB
a 6'5 400+ lbs top who i dated for a bit and was a total top
a 6'3 400+ lbs lives-in-buttfuck nowhere dude from a cattle family who had the most beautiful body ever that i creampied like 3 times. He was a legit country boy and was blonde hair blue eyed

Attached: 028_1000 (1).jpg (850x1020, 180.78K)

The only thing edgy about my post is the blade I referenced. You need to back off, kid. *flexes muscles intimidatingly*

Bad bait is bad.
I expect more from you user. Your attempt at trolling is just as lazy as the picture of OP.

Dude, I genuinely thought the same fucking thing!

How is it bad bait if I got my (you), dumbass? *puts on sunglasses and trench coat, scoffing at you*

i envy you so much

The buffett

You seek quantity over quality.
Who cares about the (You) itself? Only newfags aim that low.
If you're fishing for a (You), at least make it worthwhile or mean something.

I'm 6'4" and I'm about 300lbs.

My boyfriend is 5'4" and about 160lbs soaking wet. He's a twink femboy.

I genuinely as a fat guy don't understand what he finds attractive about me.

I look at those fat guys and don't see anything that even resembles attractiveness.

What is it about big guys you find so appealing?

Sexy and cuddly.
Idk user it just does something for some of us twinks.

show body cutie

The fuck are you on about? Can someone please help me understand what this fucking ESL ass nigga is trying to say?

just ask and you shall receive
I also reeled in one who ntuted in my mouth in a movie theater parking lot but after we left the movie to go to a hotel I put it in his butt and looked down and it looked like someone dropped a chocolate pie in my lap and i went home :|

Oh yeah one more thing there's a bear app called growlr that's not bad either it's just fat grindr

I also found a fat rich silver daddy once by literally watching him at a restaurant in public, he noticed me stalking him and pulled around after he left and came up to me and i literally had his cum on my face 15 minutes later in a public bathroom

then i hung out at disney world among other places with him in his RV for like two weeks and got a selfie with a giant pile of cash in my lap. Looking back i guess it is nuts lol. I was 18 at the time and am 27 now. He owned a gay bar idk if he had other businesses

let's see I also met a half chilean half german year-long boyfriend on biggercity. totally gorgeous and a virgin when i met him. Recently heard he ate and drank himself into becoming handicapped or something though which killed me :(

Subtly is not something you're big on.
No wonder your resort to jokes about physical brutality instead of wit or genuine humor.
You're aggressive and useless. Knuckle dragging trash.

Okay, and what's your point?

No body pics but this is my dick hope you like it?

Attached: IMG_20211222_062609.jpg (2304x4608, 1.69M)

damn, feminine gay dudes are really into fat bastards?
got me thinking maybe I should act on my bi side