What are you drinking Any Forums? Im drinking Vanlig Vodka, which translates to Ordinary Vodka...

What are you drinking Any Forums? Im drinking Vanlig Vodka, which translates to Ordinary Vodka. Its the cheapest Vodka in Norway

Attached: 67093456.jpg (595x1200, 158.54K)

Bög

Yellow Tail cabernet sauvignon.
It isn't the cheapest wine, but it is the cheapest one that doesn't taste like vinegar.

Water on 70mg ritalin, 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, vaporized weed and nicotine gum

bump
no need to be shy

Old Ox

Will be drinking Svedka and Diet Coke shortly.

four loko u.s.a, tastes like glacier frost gatorade but with the warmth of 14% alcohol.

Laphroaig 10

Just bud light lol I’m a basic girl

Attached: Kentucky_Gentleman_KSBW_80prf_750ml_Glass.jpg (1200x2125, 163.84K)

Corralejo tequila with a dash of fresca and smidge of lime

A few grams of kratom, washed down with dark rum, you lusekofte wearing, cod munching oil barron. And skål my Scandinavian brother

Bacardi

Skål

Cheapest wodka in Norway … what’s that ? Like $60?

$25,30

for 0.5 liter...

bump
this thread deserve 300 replies

I too, enjoy cheap vodka

Although in Canada there is no such thing as cheap alcohol

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x1280, 112.44K)

Haha wow

Attached: 43EAA572-9003-4440-A491-0462B2505718.jpg (343x902, 52.67K)

I'm drinking nothing :(

go drink some water my guy

I wish it was this cheap in Norway too...

the jelzin 3liter cans might be cheaper, i used to buy those. its def around the price of vanlig vodka

how much does a 0.5 liter bottle of Vodka cost in Candada?

Canada*

I have some of that, yeah it is the best of the bottom shelf. Penfolds Koonunga Hill is a couple dollars more and that's always a good buy too. And Taylors.
Last night was drinking Russian Standard vodka (neat, of course).

Pint o Jamie at the moment.

Guleböj

I didn't see how much a .5 liter costs, but I can tell you I paid $15.80 for a mere 375 ml.

I quit cigarettes and weed because everything is so fucking expensive in this stupid country. I need to get a second job just to be broke. I've already come to terms with the fact I'll never own a house or a new car. If funerals weren't so expensive I'd just kill myself

not drinking tonight, i think i've come to the point where my liver is too fucked. Doctors have warned me if i go on like this for even a few more weeks i'd probably die.

weird thing is i've never been addicted, not physically, i can stop for days and not feel any difference other than the fact life sucks while sober.

never understood how i can be in worse shape than people who are addicted, how does that work ? for reference i've been drinking about a litre of vodka a day every single day for the last 10 years. but never drank during the day at all.

inb4 "no, you are addicted" withdrawal usually starts as soon as 12 hours after and gets bad after 24 hours, so if i don't feel any effects after nearly a week i'm pretty sure i'm not addicted. well, not physically, mentally i'm very much dependant on it.