You white people have came up with racist slurs against every race...

You white people have came up with racist slurs against every race, systematically discriminated against us for centuries, and now, you think any of us will side with you against another race?
WW3 will be non-whites vs whites and there are a lot more non-whites than there are whites
Your days are numbered white boi

Attached: this-is-your-fate.jpg (750x549, 535.76K)

I'd pay to be chained to that boy!

Attached: 2.jpg (500x490, 61.67K)

so let me get this straight
you're picking a fight with a group of people who
- fought some of the most brutal wars amongst themselves to the point where their weaponry became so advanced that it left the rest of the world in the stone-age by comparison
- who scarred the collective memory of islam with just a few crusades
- who went from the first aircraft to landing on the moon in 60 years
- who created weapons of war so devastating that even they think twice about deploying them again
- who created weapons that unleashed the literal power of the sun not once, but twice on Japan

.. and you expect to win this fight?
good luck, you'll need it.

true, crackas dont stand a chance

Fuck off, Jew.

a group of people who LOST in Haiti and had their women raped
LOST Confederacy
LOST Nazi Germany
LOST Rhodesia
LOST South Africa
do i need to go on? cumskin punk LMAO

>lost confederacy
who defeated the confederacy? wasn't niggers.
>Lost Nazi Germany
who defeated the nazis? wasn't niggers
>lost Rhodesia
and look where that got them
>lost south africa
such a beacon of culture and scientific advancement

please do go on, because I'd love to hear your arguments on how Haiti, Rhodesia and south africa improved after white people left.

the thing is we dont even have to fire a single shot. look at how many non whites are coming into your countries, breeding with your women. we won already. your women belong to us. both sides of the political spectrum tiptoe to appease nonwhites. even fucking republicans and alt-right soyboys are falling over for any based non-whites who says anything positive about them.
you fucking lost. fuck your white race. im fucking a white woman and doing my part in ending your race

Attached: tumblr_p0f3xkmF3P1w2uxf9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 270.62K)

you think you have a monopoly on that? cute

I still wanna hear how Haiti, Rhodesia and South Africa improved after white people left.
please, keep going, I love the taste of your impotent rage.

Attached: 1871054828.jpg (4000x4000, 1.3M)

id say not having ugly pink ass crackers shitting the place up is a natural improvement wouldnt u?

Attached: ft7yjbm0vdo61.jpg (1080x1058, 187.22K)

Built for CCP!

Attached: Comrade Chucky.png (640x640, 356.45K)

hot as fuck, know who bottom left is?
also wtf is wrong with his dick why are there holes in it?8kxap

I would pay money, whatever it cost, to adopt him and move far away to a white town to raise him properly

Attached: 1644607711725.jpg (957x1200, 852.77K)

I'm shaking in my timberlands.

Niggers be thinking they gonna kill all white people and shit, not knowing most of us are just waiting for a reason, meanwhile y'all kill eachother over some gay shit

Id say once all the white farmers left they entered a famine. Niggers cant even put water on sprouts, how the fuck are they going to organize an army. Pic related, remember the "Not Fucking Around Coelition" where they had 5 misfires and 2 people shot themselves during the march...guess y'all are just fuckin around

Attached: Mostly-fuckin-around.jpg (1024x682, 142.71K)

please explain to me a single thing that improved in those countries.
Crime? Law and order? Security? infrastructure? quality of life? all took a nosedive after white people left, so you come to our lands, and you're behaving like rude houseguests. But all the while you think you're winning by fucking white girls, but all the while your "black" heritage is being diluted; with each halfbreed you produce the lighter their skin becomes, the more civilized they become. Ain't that a curious case?

Attached: 1846119056.jpg (850x571, 120.5K)

Attached: JGSISYDMGDMGD6.jpg (1600x720, 172.29K)

no clue who the bottom-right girl is, but the holes are from a piercing he took out.

I'm sorry, I know you're trying to make me mad and all, but this just makes me laugh.
Thanks, user. I needed this to cheer me up this morning. Appreciate it.