I'm a federal informant in a white nationalist group, ask me anything

I'm a federal informant in a white nationalist group, ask me anything

Attached: -5165821509707606499_121.jpg (1280x1280, 208.73K)

Why do you spend so much money and resources gay-opping white people when niggers are an order of magnitude more violent?

I don't particularly favor the government but I got in some hot water and this was my way out

I hope they discover you and leave you gutted in an unmarked grave

keep up the good work OP

bash the fash

I hope you get outed and *disposed* of.

You're retarded and gay, got it.

Attached: lefty3.png (1118x730, 1.3M)

So OP, what EVIL things are the white nationalists planning?

Why are you a race traitor

>ask me anything
Race War when? glownigger.

Are you a federal informant?

Is yes what group of groups, so you inform upon?

So you are a fucking nigger and a coward. You are of no relation to me nigger.

YWNBAW, but.... Let's see those breast implants anyways!

Tits, WITH Timestamp, or GTFO!!!!!

what's the deal with the black beardless dwarf in the new LoR series?

Are things starting to get a bit more crazy then usual lately? I feel a slow growing unease in the world, and I know others can feel it too. It feels like a world war is close to kicking off.

What first drew you to larping?

I don't think he can possibly be a coward.

Going undercover in a group that would quite possibly kill you if they made you takes more guts than talking shit on this garbage board.

OP didnt deliver....

He must've been legit and got black bagged. Retard posted on Any Forums, the world's biggest fbi honeypot.

Sorry a bit busy
It's a nationwide group, really all I can say
I need to put myself and my family over this group that really isn't making much of a change anyway
Nothing effective unfortunately
Go hide behind your police lines atifag

Yeah the only reason your "watching" the White Nationalists is because the commie fucks running the show are super paranoid about the shit job they are doing.

What's your SSN, Mothers maiden name, Your full name (As is appears on your Social Security Card), Address, Date of Birth

I really don't think any of them are capable of murder. If I did I probably wouldn't be posting
Not more crazy, just more people drawn to the movement than 10 or so years ago. People are really starting to notice the patterns
If you want to know what got me into the movement, I couldn't even say. Just slowly over the years I noticed the noses and it all registered

Remenber

OP is always a fagot