You say the n-word while your women do this. What does this say about you and your race?

You say the n-word while your women do this. What does this say about you and your race?

Attached: blacked-photo-collage-7afc94mify-1201x1080.jpg (1201x1080, 343.36K)

I love alexa grace.

Attached: 1636779675589.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

Cat brows

Attached: 1644305325610.png (742x952, 492.68K)

Attached: 1644114505369.jpg (2866x1859, 481.92K)

Attached: 1644514128193.jpg (1024x941, 139.57K)

Lots of cope I see. Doesnt matter. Alexa Grace is Blacked Owned and no white boy will touch her. She is so sexy. I wish she would personally cuck my tiny white dick

it says the white race is finished

Laugh because niggers are falling for Jewish propaganda that makes them abort and kill each other at record pace.

Not to mention the suicide and overall hate for their own race. Negros ain’t shut unless their dick is 12 inches and needs to be pumped to work or they have a white GF.

The negros still think the Jewish are their friend.

She literally has a white boyfriend and the only reason she has sex with a bigger is because of money.

No different than whores having sex with old men or dogs.

Ahhahahaahh

The Rev. Louis Farrakhan would like a word with you about the Jews.

Right, one poor stupid nigger Jewish that thinks he’s different.

Look at the data, abortion rates, imprisonment, education. Niggers are the only race that’s stagnating, because ain’t no mix baby is claiming they’re negros save a very few retards.

the majority of white women are with white men.

This says notihing about "our race."

It says more about your inability to reach the maturity to have any sort of relationship with women.

It's more on you. You have a hard time so you blame women in general. You blame black guys.

you never blame yourself for your own problems. You really should.

If you're worried about your race you need to be able to get in a situation where you can procreate. You need to find a woman that can bear you more than 3 children.

You cant. You have emotional regulation and psychological issues. You have hygene and body weight issues. This is part of your problemm. Not women. not black men.

Attached: DYODYORUORLFLFKD3.jpg (1600x720, 161.99K)

>Ahhahahaah
>Say bigger instead of nigger

Says the phonefag

I can hate niggers while moving fag, I’m the superior one here.

Not all of us live at home in basements.

be sure to yell at your mommy when she doesn't make your chicken tendies the way you like em, little buddy

>The Classic hurt samefag/phonefag reaction

Pathetic.

Not even close nigger.

Here you go buddy.

Attached: D13C2626-B96F-4039-8753-3C89469C025F.png (1125x2436, 427.13K)

Are sure?

Lmao hahaahahaa phone fagging omg please tell me this isnt real

See this >>>

Just kill yourself already

>Admits to being a mobile fag

I already told you. . I can hate negros while traveling, while taking a shit, while watering my grass, im superior.

Im better. Not all of us are cast away in our moms basement.

Yeah see this Idk why you faggots are so dense.

The ulitmate phone fag cope
>I le superior cuz I dont put effort into being a Any Forums user but I still use the site anyways haha

Just go back already. Your kind is not welcomed

Hahahaha

Imagine thinking you’re any different because you sit on your own farts in your basement.

You accused me of samefagging, yet conveniently ignored that when I posted screenshots.

You’re the classic summer fag that saw somebody make fun of phones and took it as gospel. Kill your self.

I smell the seethe from here

>writing essays over a race baiting thread

Yeah you're reddit tourist alright

I can smell your tiny dick from here samefag.

But I’ll bite, why would I be seething exactly for?

Chill out

Holy shit look at this dood go

If you consider this an essay
I can tell you exactly why your parents don’t love you:

Oh dis nigga be mad

Samefagging still?

Kek why you’re acting like you’re multiple people.

Cuz its easy to get you mad