Do you have morals?

Do you have morals?
Are there things you would never do just because you think they are wrong?

Attached: 1644456534994.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

>Are there things you would never do just because you think they are wrong?
Yes, harm other people
/thread

not really
most anons tend to brag about how less they care and how cruel they could be

Attached: 1644577210942.webm (864x480, 889.25K)

Some one lent her a hand!

I think it's terrible what happened to him in this vid, but I also wish they had completely stripped him first.

There are things I wouldn’t do because I’m not interested in them. Pedophelia, rape, incest, just aren’t in my radar. I’d like to try human meat and a lot of other stuff, but it’s my lack of interest not morals that keeps me from doing anything

howsoever there's a relaxing picture that restores your hope and relaxation so your mind isn't agitated anymore

I wish you all a good day.

Attached: 1644495139569.jpg (1000x650, 204.63K)

Well I could never do what happened to that kid unless he did something really awful like murder. I don't have a source for this but I was told the story behind that was a family refused to pay a cartel protection money so as retaliation they kidnapped their son and video taped beating, raping, and killing him to send it to the family. That's just fucked up.

There are things I'll never do because I fear the consequences, but there's very little I wouldn't do if I knew there weren't any.

No, I have empathy in certain situations, but no morals.

Hahahahaha

Physical sufference to others.
That's just cruel an inhumane

If I was going to behead someone, I would at least have the decency to sharpen the blade. I thought he was using the back of the knife for a while there!

brown countries should be nuked, this shit pissed me off more than anything I've seen and I hope humanity dies

Attached: 1626493406281.webm (300x400, 1.75M)

It's always fascinating how people know it's over and want to die but they can't because their body is pretty desperate to survive.

sounds like modern life

Attached: selim.jfif.jpg (1300x732, 145.78K)

>Do you have morals?
no
>Are there things you would never do just because you think they are wrong?
no, next question

Don't get me wrong, I'm racist as fuck, but it's because of a very vocal minority. Most of them are not bad (except the middle east). But no kid deserves what that kid got. Maybe the death penalty if he was really evil, but not in such a horrible way. Imagine the agony of needing to scream in pain but not being able to because your vocal chords were cute and just trying to breath made you choke and asphyxiate on your own blood, and not to mention having the shit beaten out of you and getting raped before that. That is too far by miles for a death sentence. I believe in capital punishment, but the story I heard behind that he didn't deserve it, and even if you did, not like that, and especially never to a kid.

you definitely enjoyed that more than I did. also If they raped him, why not leave him naked for the video? It would only add to the edginess they are going for because their ancestors used to sacrifice millions of children to the sun and ate still-beating hearts.

Attached: 1644160802766.jpg (700x626, 46.38K)

You know the still beating heart thing is BS right? It's not physically possible. Eating hearts sure, but still beating is hollywood. Also how the fuck would I know why he wasn't naked? It wasn't even disclosed in the story how long they held him captive. The point of a hostage is to get what they wanted so he was probably held and tortured multiple times over a period of time before they got fed up and killed him.

more like nobody actually knows what happened, but somebody made up a juicy story.

There is no god.

I mean, people obviously know since the whole thing was videotaped, since he was obviously underage the part that is second worst wouldn't be made public.

God is the fact that niggers are still alive. Just watch the thin red line and you’ll get it.

Holy shit I'd beat the brakes of that shitskins thats holsing the knife

That's not what morals mean now.
Nowadays, morals are a demand you make of others.
>I'm offended, so you're not allowed to do this!

Just because you're in the company of edgy teenagers doesn't mean you're obliged to be one. The hivemind swallows up the weak-willed or those desperate to fit in.

but *that* video was made public?
>he was underage when they slowly cut his head off, but you sick fucks think you should be able to see him naked?! He's underage!!!

Attached: 1642960351787.jpg (2480x3508, 1.98M)

I don't beat, kill, insult nor rape people

Attached: MountainDew;3.jpg (720x477, 40.38K)

I'm starting to believe that even though I don't want to and there seems to be a higher power. Maybe I'm just a retard tho.

Attached: 1644086122139.jpg (2156x2714, 1.31M)

Lmfao right

Why's it not possible? I saw a rekt thread where a biker crashed and his heart was still beating on the road.

damn good reply, thanks user

Was it still attached and just outside his body?

Attached: 1642223029082.jpg (600x978, 133.38K)

Is this immoral?

Attached: Asians Peeing.webm (952x488, 1.94M)

Funny, brown countries would say the same about imperialists when they occupied them.

SHOTA EMPIRE TEN'NO HEIKA BANZAIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: Cute little comic.png (459x466, 337.39K)

Is this now a shota thread?

Attached: 1635962224128.png (1362x1484, 1.81M)

nobody cares what a bunch of under-developed subhuman that can't even purify their own water and cut of the heads of young boys on camera have to say about one fucking thing, nigger.

Attached: 1642399460490.webm (640x360, 1007.35K)

I think so

Attached: d_205749jp-002.jpg (1003x1417, 214.29K)

Attached: 1642222978641.png (838x794, 195.53K)