Americans are so stupid

Americans are so stupid.

Attached: 1644615852473.webm (300x400, 1.75M)

this shit is hot

context to video?

Looks like some typical latin america bullshit to me

Aaahhh, Latin America, the inhuman garbage dump we pretend is civilized. Why haven't they've been nuked yet?

Why didn't anyone help her

OP did say Americans...

She was accused of murdering a taxi driver. He was 68 years old.

>Why didn't anyone help her
IIRC her boyfriend shot&killed an upstanding member of local community in a robbery, mob was upset with miss hotpants

Attached: 2022-Brazil-rocks.webm (480x848, 1000.92K)

mob killings is something many countries are missing I reckon. Who gets charged with the murder if everyone takes part. Can't charge all of em

16 year old girl accussed of being involved in a taxi driver murder a month earlier. She was beatenbefore being set on fire.

Terrible way to go.

Poor taxi driver :(

Where would you get your labor then?

A conundrum...

Lol, as if beaners actually work.

That's terrible. Young people still don't know shit. She may be guilty, but she's too young to be judge like that.

True. They should have locked her in a rape dungeon, for the use of the community. After a week of constant rape she's released out on the streets to care for herself.

Attached: 1522795094433.jpg (707x663, 75.18K)

Good morning I hate americans so much it's unreal.

Attached: ameriads.jpg (535x461, 29.68K)

Yes Mexicans are truly loathsome.

if teens were treated like adults they wouldn't end up like that in the first place

Damn, looks like the white boat juuuuuust made it out? probably sank but I think the rocks just missed it by an inch.

What a horrible way to go

>25picsthatwillmakeyousayfuckthelawnshiet.jpg

Absolutely, but this is a fucking awful way for a child to go, especially as it was only assumed she murdered the taxi driver and there was no proof. Backwards fucking countries.