I am a normie, try to offend with one sentence

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 30.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2010/01/19/trauma_myth_interview/
wikiless.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy?lang=en
ipce.info/library/journal-article/trauma-myth
wikiless.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy?lang=en
mhamic.org/rind/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100196502/guardian-paedophiles-are-ordinary-members-of-society-who-need-moral-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't. Being a normie is still better than being an average Any Forums user - who lives in their mom's basement.

EA sports games suck ass

nigger

Age of consent should be 14

george floyd died of fentanyl overdose and all the niggers that worship him and rioted in his name should be publicly lynched for rioting six straight fucking months over a druggie criminal

the capitol hill protest is misrepresented as media as some sort of violent coup attempt when really it was just people >>>PROTESTING THE GOVERNMENT DIRECTLT

i jerk off to loli, shota and trannies and guzzle my own cum

Pubescent cum tastes better than post-pubescent cum.

interesting

You need jesus in your life, coming to this website..

>WEBSITE BAD BECAUSE IT JUST IS OKAY!?!

Attached: 1637728703613.jpg (800x579, 67.38K)

>Very few children are harmed by sexual encounters with adults or peers
Levine, J. (1996). “A Question of Abuse,” Mother Jones.
>What’s wrong with these things? “They make parents nervous,” says Allie Kilpatrick, a social work professor at the University of Georgia who conducted a massive review of the literature on childhood sexual experiences, both wanted and unwanted, and administered her own 33-page questionnaire to 501 Southern women. Most of Kilpatrick’s subjects had kissed and hugged, fondled and masturbated as adolescents, and more than a quarter had had vaginal intercourse. Her conclusion: “The majority of young people who experience some kind of sexual behavior find it pleasurable, without much guilt, and with no harmful consequences.” A similar study of 526 New England undergraduates revealed “no differences…between sibling, nonsibling, and no-[sexual]-experience groups on a variety of adult sexual behavior and sexual adjustment measures.

>on child sexuality not being harmful
>Susan Clancy:
salon.com/2010/01/19/trauma_myth_interview/
wikiless.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy?lang=en
ipce.info/library/journal-article/trauma-myth
>Rind, Tromovitch, Bauserman:
wikiless.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy?lang=en
mhamic.org/rind/
blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100196502/guardian-paedophiles-are-ordinary-members-of-society-who-need-moral-support/

>The negative effects of child sexual repression
Prescott, J.W. (1975). “Body Pleasure and The Origins of Violence,” in The Futurist and The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists.
>Prescott links deprivation of physical affection in childhood to the eventual development of violent and aggressive behaviors. He examines various cultures, and finds that high levels of violence are strongly correlated with repression of extramarital sexual activity.

>A number of scientists have challenged the hypothesis that cognitive distortion is more common among pedophiles.
Gannon, T. A., & Polaschek, D. L. L. (2006). “Cognitive distortions in child molesters: A re-examination of key theories and research,” Clinical Psychology Review, 26(8), 1000-1019.
>Gannon and Polaschek claim that “the popularity of the cognitive distortion hypothesis is due to factors other than its empirical validity.”

>Does sexual abuse cause pedophilia?
Freund, Kurt; Watson, R.; and Dickey, R. (1990). “Does sexual abuse in childhood cause pedophilia: an exploratory study,” Archives of Sexual Behavior, 19(6), 557-568.
>Some psychologists have suggested that pedophilia is caused by childhood abuse. There is no empirical evidence to support this hypothesis.

>The negative effects of child sexual repression
Prescott, J.W. (1975). “Body Pleasure and The Origins of Violence,” in The Futurist and The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists.
>Prescott links deprivation of physical affection in childhood to the eventual development of violent and aggressive behaviors. He examines various cultures, and finds that high levels of violence are strongly correlated with repression of extramarital sexual activity.

Asking me a to worship a dead kike... that is the the most offensive thing so far

THREE FUCKING DUBS IN A ROW CHECK EM FAGS I AM ON FIRE
>today is a good day

Degenerate tasteless

checked

it is in Europe

blacks are inferior to whites
whites are inferior to japs

Attached: racepill.png (1905x995, 1.96M)