Why are women like this?

why are women like this?

Attached: buk.png (1024x768, 306.14K)

I ask myself that every day. I hate and love it, hard to explain.

Inferiority complex as nature mandated

LITERALLY ME
I want to be nutted on by 1000 guys

Many men want them to be, and that's good because many of them naturally tend to be. I'm a cuck married to a slut, and we're a perfect match for each other. It's the best, happiest, healthiest, and most loving relationship I've had in my 48 years of life. She's never more lovely than when she's covered in the cum from several men.

we would be too if it biologically made sense
we can't have a train run on us like women can, but if we could, we would want it too

You don't fucking deserve it, you worthless slut! Why would 1000 guys-- or any guy-- waste cum on you? You can maybe fluff them so they can nut on a better slut.

Ok then :(

She is only using you for money. She doesn't love you. If she could drain your bank account and run away with another man she would.

She works, I don't. I'm a VA welfare queen. She makes pretty decent money, enough so we can have some savings and go out fairly often.

Why aren't you?

those wikipedia sex article drawings are hot

Been there, done that. It feels soooooooooooo good. The feeling of being covered in cum is so intense and hot.

You shut your whore mouth, you lying bitch! You've never taken even one cum shot to your pathetic face! You haven't fucking EARNED any fucking cum, you slut!

wat lol

You are the girl who got hammered and fucked by her best friends forever, right? Are they as rough as always or are they more nice now?

Yes, and it's their lost actually. If they were more gentle, probably I will let them to fuck me more often.

whore

its over then, you don't want to do it again. About time.

I wish, but my bff's disagree. My boyfriend will be out of town for two weeks soon, no doubt they will try to get me drunk wasted again. It's never easy to fight with yourself and with friends who know you since forever at same time.

God loves you, try to resist.

It's in their genes, every woman was born of a woman that let a man cum inside her. Darwin's theory of the survival of the cumslut.

I FUCKING WISH!

My wife refuses to be shared and it fucking sucks. Fuck my life.