Has Any Forums ever fucked someone famous? Post stories

Has Any Forums ever fucked someone famous? Post stories.

Attached: 1547750365604.gif (250x145, 1.85M)

God id love to see all the shit that goes down at the eyeswideshut parties for celebs and their kids.

its nothing to special just some S an M, all consensual yr either a top or a bottom by choice sry to burst the bubble user

gay

How do you know?

I fucked jesus

Yeah, michael jackson fukked me.

its simple trigonometry user im not trying to miss direct u i wouldn't do that

Attached: dragon kick.webm (238x416, 1.4M)

I used to fuck a girl who is now on a soap opera.

Name and story?

Lindsay Arnold. She's on Days Of Our Lives. Met her at the Huntington when she moved here. We were together for several months.

>famous

I am really good friends with someone who owns a popular club in LA and I lived out there in the mid 90s and I have decent looks and am a blue eyed six footer who knew that curls get the girls...

Courtney Love was in the club one night after filming and I had the balls to approach her and the charm and looks to succeed...
She was a fun and wild as you would imagine but I was just a week long fuck toy to her because I was in no position to help advance her career so I was just a good looking guy she enjoyed fucking as a diversion and I was under no delusions

>wild
Cool story. Was she into anal?

Youre nothing special!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1643155566911.jpg (720x463, 22.39K)

you could've saved Cobain

Can you switch?

who dis

Who is she?

Is this a famous person? Or just some slut?

it happens but its a mindset so.......

Why he sucker kicked Arnold?

If that story is true and Love was the only (or the most known) celeb you fucked then you massively wasted that opportunity.

Good fuck?

Hot tell us more user?

my mom loves that show lmao I will never understand why people like retarded soap operas. As if their own lives aren't interesting enough, they have to watch other drama filled shit. So dumb.

>Has Any Forums ever fucked
You could have stopped right there user. And the answer is no by the way.