Okay but for real, wouldn't it be kinda cool to have a pussy...

Okay but for real, wouldn't it be kinda cool to have a pussy? Like I like having a dick my dicks great but at least for a day wouldnt it be nice to stuff a dildo up your snatch or have lesbian sex?

Im just saying

Attached: 46248.jpg (500x731, 130K)

Like it would just be so hot to have tits and everything. Just for like 1~3 days

Even ignoring the fun bits, seems like it would just be a lot more practical and useful. You can easily use your cleavage and pussy as personal storage.

Attached: 1638659567703.webm (480x720, 909.2K)

You can legit use cleavage as storage, too if you do it right.

No. Enjoy your increased incidence of STIs, yeast infections, and general stench of rotten fish.

why settle on a day? i wanna shapeshift whenever i want

>STIs and yeast
So? You just keep clean.
>Rotten fish
Men get some of that too depending, but also not a big deal.

lol, nah, you need at least a c-cup to get a good friction fit. My mantits are only about an A

One thing I misspoke. You would be completely female during this period. We ignore whatever social ramifications may occur and physical ability changes.

In fact, almost all aspects of life are somehow resolved or stay the same except sex, romance, and just having tits and a vagina.

So for tits, you would have whatever you might've had if you were born female. Well say you have your mother or sisters tits or whatever you think they may be otherwise I guess just average.
Your looks would be translated to the opposite sex too, so you'd like just as attractive/unattractive compared to other women as you do compared to other men now.

Thats the thing is like id totally become a woman in a heartbeat if everything went perfect snd i didnt have to think about the social aspect so much.

Obviously we have to ignore a lot of disadvantages, but it would be nice for just a little while. Enter any shop you want, for me as a bi I could hookup with virtually anyone since men like bi women and women are more frequently bi or lez than men.

You wouldn't have to think about being effeminate or masculine to some retards, and your skin would be smoother without having to rip bandaids off hair.

It would also be aesthetically nice to have a feminine jawline, I think. I wouldn't want to be a girly girl, but that's the othe thing. You're not expected to "be" anything. It would be harder physically, but you could still go hunting and fishing and gaming. Plus, you could carry a purse around without it being a "manbag". They also can use pink things whereas men cant

>They get paid less (maybe IDK)
>Muh rape and crime
But like if you ignore all that shit it might be cool.

In fact, I'd probably keep doing it if I had that option I bet.

>lesbian sex
why limit things?

Attached: 1644361792548.jpg (575x767, 82.78K)

can I have my sexuality flipped too? I'd like to get railed but I just don't really find men attractive

I'm getting nutted in 100%

Glad you agree

Attached: 1644360081815.jpg (2448x3264, 570.18K)

Yeah also that.
>I'm bi

No. You can't, actually.
lol

i'd let all my virgin friends fuck me because im a real bro

No that would be gross

lol why
You get to be fully female

Bump cuz hot