How it feels to fuck an cum a very sexy, petite, feminine and submissive tranny?

How it feels to fuck an cum a very sexy, petite, feminine and submissive tranny?

Attached: 03Gc95kTlb-ZLT1T8awtjkPkUdQ.jpg (800x533, 115.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trannyvideosx.com/search/videos/lanita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a handsome man

Yeah I know that is what I say a tranny

It feels absolutely incredible. It makes you feel like you're 20 feet tall and 20 inches long. The moment you orgasm and your sperm starts flowing into them your dick turns to cotton candy and you just sort of float away for a few minutes.

penises are gay

Attached: twix.jpg (181x278, 65.04K)

sauce? i know trans500 shot the scene but its not on their websites? lanita hot is so frkn hot

Relax, bro. You can't even see it when it's doggy style?

Wow that sounds amazing, thanks user

Attached: 1644534289470.jpg (993x973, 203.72K)

Here tou got user:
trannyvideosx.com/search/videos/lanita

If she's healthy and horny with a lubed up asshole, satisfying.

Attached: 1644422725787.jpg (427x640, 49.78K)

we have a group of this little whore feel free to join and enjoy

Attached: 273058529_483094453205106_1641738883635189272_n.jpg (720x960, 46.12K)

How many trannies have you fucked user?

scan here or add me Vale.PP

Attached: 273524366_3843580922433540_9112899363317363989_n.jpg (675x960, 55.02K)

It's not as good as fucking and cumming in a vagina. Like the actual physical feeling your dick experiences is not as good. Now the rest of it. So God damn hot. Teasing her and feeling her cock throb against you until your both reaching down each other's pants. You feel her smooth silky cock as she moans when you touch it. Frotting with a transgirl is so fucking fun. But it's also extremely gay. Like I've fucked a famous one and she looks nothing like her photos and videos. Feels gay as fuck but who cares I'm getting to rub cock with a hot girl so idgaf how gay it is.

Damn that is pretty hot user, who was she? And you regret it?

not as good as fucking a sexy, petite, feminine woman, but still pretty good. The power trip when they are bent over, begging to be fucked harder, when you know its a man who has degraded themselves so much to be more attractive to you. Goddamn. Telling them that they are only good for their tight little hole, that their useless cock only flops around and dribbles when they feel your big cock filling them up.

Yeah its fun, but actual women are softer, smoother, and smell nicer.

Im not gonna tell since I don't want anyone messaging her, but shes well over 50k followers on Twitter. And no regrets at all, I've been back several times. Legit can't get enough of her.

Yeah that is also the part of rhe degradation is that get my super hard user

Idk, trans girls I've been with have all smelled really nice.

im not saying they smelled bad, just not as nice as actual women.

Give us a clue at least dude

Guess your straighter than me lmao. I kinda prefer the smell of this one trans girl over any cis girls I've been with.

>How it feels to fuck an cum a very sexy, petite, feminine and submissive tranny?
Makes you feel like a real faggot

guess you prefer the smell of men then :P

>sauce? i know trans500 shot the scene but its not on their websites? lanita hot is so frkn hot
It's latino, friend

Her name is Lanita you retard hahahaha

Hmmm, she is a giant weeb. And a infrequent poster. Has probably the greatest ass, I've ever seen.

Disappointing. Nothing feels as good as a pussy.