I am more dominant then you. I am faster then you. I am stronger then you. I am smarter then you...

I am more dominant then you. I am faster then you. I am stronger then you. I am smarter then you. I am better in better in bed then you. We are NOT equals. I am better then you in every single way possible. How will you cope with this? Because you are INFERIOR compared to me.

Attached: 345841-middle.png (900x1105, 1.19M)

than*

Then why did you save the image wrong and break the transparency

well I'm not dumb enough to fall for Any Forums Any Forumstard baits, for one
probably why I have a STEM degree from a top university and have a high salary job as well as more muscular than you can ever hope to be
but keep trolling and baiting on Any Forums. that's good too

slaves are not dom , you are uglier than me . stupider than me , you could never match me in bed , you stink more than me - you will never be worth more than me , your easy to cope with because your worthless , why dont you go find a rock to play with and try to make something with it beside a ball

Can I get a shoe-shine from you boy?

Yeah fucking right. You ain't ripped fat boy. Now shut fuck up before you embarrass yourself any further

keep larping on Any Forums. that'll surely make you successful and muscular like me. you are doing great

Nigger abs don't make them immune to a proper punch on the chin.

>smarter
Yeah, no. Name one contribution the negroid race made to the development of civilization; arts, culture, science- anything. It has all been exclusivity the domain of the occidental and oriental peoples.

That's what you're doing though

Actually they have thicker skulls; stomp their shins- the bones are thinner to enable swifter sprinting and higher jumping
>sauce: GFs dad, US marine in race riots on boats in Vietnam war

>Newfag larping at a tranny jew bot

Lmao I love this site

>I am more dominant then you.
white men dominate the planet right now and have all the power, this is way more powerful than being able to rape someone in prison or intimidate some white people out of pocket change.
>I am faster then you
no arguement here, black men are naturally faster and the fastest man on earth is a black guy. you guys have longer legs, that helps in dancing, running, jumping
>I am smarter then you
now you're just trolling
>better in bed
outside of the visual appeal of a bbc, which not every black man has, size does not equal skill. you gotta know how to work it.

>Muscular like me
>Posts on Any Forums

Pick one, retarded newfaggot

if I'm larping about having a STEM degree from a top university and have a high salary job and am muscular af, then may I get cancer
if I'm not larping about any of the above, then may you get cancer
good luck

i would beat you to death before your tiny lil brain can even trigger your fight or flight instinct
my fists would be covered with your brain juice in no time at all

you are the niggest, also more likely to die by a bullet before you reach your prime. enjoy your free crackpipe, nig. that's all u ever gonna get.

>I'm smarter than you.

Attached: KEK.jpg (606x858, 165.36K)

Lmao, shut the fuck up, mayo boy

Attached: depositphotos_27246121-stock-photo-strong-bodybuilder-man-with-perfect.jpg (397x600, 52K)

Attached: 1636878517200.jpg (595x843, 29.14K)

lol niggers