So tell me, user... do you happen to... watch the news? ...good, good.... you'll be seeing me there soon. HAHA!

So tell me, user... do you happen to... watch the news? ...good, good.... you'll be seeing me there soon. HAHA!

Attached: 1644387125870.jpg (828x802, 308.44K)

Goddamn you one ugly mothafucka

Tsk tsk. That's not very nice. You won't get on the news with that attitude, my friend.

Tune in tomorrow. Channel 12. You'll understand then. You'll all understand. HAHAHAHAHA!

shoe on head or fake

Shoe on head? I can do that. I'll do it on the news tomorrow.

First I drop my top ay
Then I swerve my coupe ay

Attached: 60F5845D-90CC-409D-816D-3D0F89B5C995.jpg (508x482, 82.36K)

sage goes in all fields

Attached: 657567.jpg (600x1152, 60.04K)

But user I’m blind…

Trust me, little monkey fella, whatever you have planned just can't top my elaborate machinations... But I suppose the news will be the judge of that. See you there, and may the best primate win... HAHA!
You can sage but you can't keep me off primetime, baby. HAHA!
Terribly sorry, friend. Perhaps you can get the paper in Braille? It's going to be big, big, big news. I'm sure you'll learn all about it somehow.

Neat, hopefully you kill some jew..

So violent... Nothing bad's going to happen. You don't have to hurt anyone to get on the news.

>my elaborate machinations
You've been posting these gay threads for longer than anything the news cycle ever shows anything. At this point you're that sad old dude with 12 bucks worth of stage makeup on his face that keeps saying he'll be on the news.
Weird flex but okay

Oh, I'll be there... tomorrow. HAHA!

Like that fat orange moron from Florida and his healthcare plan. 2 more weeks, right?

Give us a clue faggot. What are you going to do?

you look like crackhead that lives in the bridge

Children should not be allowed on Any Forums

Attached: 1367261266840.png (500x508, 115.42K)

I can tell you’re one crazy motherfucker. The Green hair and Jew nose give it away.

you made this same thread yesterday. Do something or stop wasting space on Any Forums. Sage.

Tomorrow, tomorrow... stay tuned.

Fuck, dude, some tooth whitener is in order.

Yeah ok. Lets wait and see when you pop up again with your same jared leto ass picture.

You said that half a year ago you eggplant

What country

That was then. This is... tomorrow...

Didn't I see this thread saying "retribution day tomorrow" yesterday?

Give us your manifesto OP...
What drives you? Are you tired of society's bullshit? Mad over some political crap? GF left you? Never had a GF? Is it a racial thing? Or are you just some deluded fucko discount joker wannabe cuck? Perhaps a glowie?

Cmon ... spill it! You dont have to give identifiable info but give us something... cuz youve been spamming these faggot ass bullshit threads for days now and im starting to thing its either a Glowie op or just some shitskin attentionseeking faggot that found somebody's Joker cosplay pics and wants to be edgy on the 4chans

A responce of "Just watch the news" aint good enough either fag. So make with the incel Origin sob story !!

you were the worst part of suicide squad Jared. I missed it when the only famous Jared that was letting me down molested kids.

You got more pics user!