Took 300mg of caffeine for studying just an hour ago

>took 300mg of caffeine for studying just an hour ago
>It's currently 21:50
How fucked am I?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f-1.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Sniff some booger sugar and come to me with your problems, you lily-livered pantywaist

Pls answer the question, I did a bunch of chores for almost an hour twice as fast as I usually would and I feel superhuman levels of energy right now. I'm scared I have no choice but to stay up until 5 am.

300mg is about one redbull might be even less

One 250ml redbull contains 80mg of caffeine. I have consumed the equivalent of almost 4 redbulls

Attached: 991.png (200x200, 40.26K)

>300mg
Don't do that again user. Consuming that much caffeine will cause beyond fucked withdrawal, and chances are it's an inconvenience. In my experience caffeine is fine within reasonable amounts, but try to rely on your body's energy. Sleeping more and getting physical activity helps. Cheers

good thing I'm user here cause I totally fucked up my calculations of 32mg per 100ml in a 0.33L can

Attached: Pepe_Juicebox.jpg (1024x820, 90.66K)

Never noticed withdrawal from caffeine, I think up to a gram you're fine before it's poisonous

>Don't do that again user.
I know. I don't consume caffeine regularly at all. I was just thinking I needed an extra boost for studying but ended up impulsively consuming 2 full scoops of G-fuel and only realised how much caffeine that is once it was too late. Pls tell me I'm gonna be ok. I'm so fucking scared rn. I don't want to ruin my sleep pattern for a whole week and fuck up god knows what about my health.

Oh shaddup pussy i used to drink these and they are 300

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (225x225, 9.46K)

Am i gonna be ok though? How bad will this affect today's sleep pattern?

YOU'RE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE

nah you're fine idk about how bad itll fuck your sleep patterns, depends on your weight and tolerance etc. basically it doesn't matter stop freaking out

I am a bigger guy ar 187cm and 87kg and I have barely consumed caffeine in my life. I don't care for my own sake if I will fall asleep at 5 am. It's just that I live with my parents who have never seen me up past 3 am during summer breaks from school. I don't want to deal with them if they see me sleeping during the day. They usually get mad at my 16 year old younger brother when he does it. I might be a legal adult, but I still live in their house and have to follow some of their rules (such as sleeping during the nights, especially in the middle of a semester). I just really need to know from someone what will happen in terms of sleep.

Attached: 1669iz.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

i take double that every day (3x 200mg pills), you'll be fine

if its that big of a deal just take some benadryl, 50-75mg should be enough, should let you go to sleep

Not good for your heart, be careful user

I've been drinking coffee since I was 3 lmao
I don't even feel caffeine anymore, at any dose, I just know I get an excruciating cripplingly painful headache if I don't have any....

an hour ago to study ?? and now your on b making posts - yes your very fucked and as stupid as a nigger , get a life and find something truthful to post about dwerb

If by fucked you mean probably unable to sleep for about 6 hours? Then yeah totally bud. You had the equivalent of like 1.5 rockstars.

LD50 is about 150-200mg/kg, so you'll probably be fine unless you weigh less than a crate of beer.

Shut the fuck up retard you drank 1.5 cans of monster it's not fucking cocaine holy shit kill yourself already if you're this scared after some fucking gfuel

Holy fuck you're so cucked by your parents that you can't sleep late for ONE DAY??? kill them and then yourself