Does anyone else here regret voting for Biden ? I felt like I was pressured into voting for him by others

Does anyone else here regret voting for Biden ? I felt like I was pressured into voting for him by others.

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x800, 190.02K)

I regret it only because he hasn't given more support to our greatest ally, Israel.

nobody voted for Biden, people voted against the faggot before him

He's godawful but no

Attached: 1634774643002.jpg (1170x1196, 298.57K)

No refunds

I'm sure all the dead people that voted for him are turning in their grave. How the fuck did people born before WWI manage to vote on the 2020 elections is beyond me.

Attached: 20201228_121817.jpg (1080x2012, 788.83K)

Weakling

Ya know voting is anonymous, right? Once you're in that booth, you can vote for whoever you want. Then you can tell your friends, "Of course I voted for Brandon." If you feel like you were pressured to vote one way or the other, well, that's you're fault.

No you don't, you can't vote in Russia OP.

Voted for Biden to avoid Trump and do not regret it. Biden, however, is a complete and total failure. As planned.

Fuck Trump. He was a cancer. Chemotherapy is painful.

Not even a little. Better of two choices and it's not even remotely close.

Same shit, different smell...this country is fucked

What a fucking moron. I hope the Russians burn you and your family to the ground and fuck you in your soil boi pussy. Faggot ass

No

Of course they don't. These fucking soy boi faggots want to see the country burn and communism to rule.

Attached: FB_IMG_1641229736034.jpg (384x480, 23.81K)

The worst part about trump was the constant seething from every orifice day in and day out. My daily life was t effected at all. These days I am actually feeling the pain of Joe Biden’s America. I have less money and had to either squirt myself with something I didn’t want or risk being fired. He immediately backtracked on shit like student loans and has fucked up non stop. Anyone who thinks we are better off now is a subhuman.

So you wanted free money and didn't get it eh? You fuxking retarded piece of shit. Your debt is not the responsibility of everybody else, you fucking selfish pig. You should have majored in something valuable, you rancid piece of trash

Lol no what a retarded question

Attached: 0wt83su5ung81.jpg (1098x700, 125.09K)

Room temperature IQ like you should be lined up and shot

Ask me how I know you're retarded and bitter about it

You can’t refute any of that. Go back to your hive you fucking drone.

Me too. I feel like a fucking retard and would never admit this without anonymity.