Why do liberals ruin everything they touch?

Why do liberals ruin everything they touch?

Attached: 1644574270052.jpg (512x768, 87.93K)

because it's an ideology that caters to losers and their tard wrangler corpo overlords probably

I'm black and even I'M tired of this shit.

>WE WUZ RANGZ N SHEEEIT

Why do conservatives never stop complaining like they're more fragile than an old incandescent lightbulb

Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.

-J.R.R. Tolkien

Why is that dwarf clean shaven?

you will never be one of us

I don't wanna be.

Any Forums isnt a cult you fucking zoomer there is no 'us'

Attached: You don't have any friends.jpg (512x291, 23.2K)

Sorry I just felt like cringe larping is that ok??? GAWD

Why do cuckservatives bitch about every single media they can simply choose to not consoom? "Oooh they are putting blacks in their fanfic about classic fantasy series!" Cool, who gives a fuck? Just don't watch it, who even gives a single shit about this TV fanfic too?

Kill yourself, tranny

It's the nerdiest shit ever and they act like having only white people makes it "realistic" as if it isn't just some coomer's jack-off dream to begin with

i'm not tranny i'm guy

I hope you get cancer

Ok, tranny

I hope you get AIDS

I'm not interested in fucking you, faggot

Wtf even is that?

Did you just assume his political identity?

Nobody but the three of you cares

Because you touch yourself at night

found the jew

>Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.
>-J.R.R. Tolkien
is this a real quote. can't find it anywhere. looks like search engines are blocking it from being found

we just like fucking with you fags

They shit on dwarf culture because women want "diversity" but not beards.

I mean you can call it liberals. But really it's Amazon spending half a billion dollars to try and buy their way into the TV industry and create a world wide multicultural hit that is a success in every major country on earth. Liberals eat it up but the new LOTR was always going to be a corporate globohomo venture with no artistic vision, that's just the state of the industry right now.

Because its funny to look at people lose their shit over making a character have melanin

It objectively looks cringe and shitty even if you ignore the melanin

Did you just assume I was talking about OP?

Couldn't have said it better myself. At the end of the day OP is just a nerd who's so fragile, the mere existence of black people is enough to wither their dick to somehow even smaller proportions.

Attached: 6AFEB9DA-D0EA-42E7-9318-669E534F1F52.jpg (226x225, 6.51K)

US racial issues are dumb and draining, they're being pushed as a distraction from how rich the 1% got during covid.

As long as you cunts can keep mumbling about this shit, your owners are safe.