I want to like this show. I really do

I want to like this show. I really do.
But, they cannot go 5 fucking minutes without inserting some kind of fucking SJW shit. It's practically unwatchable. Oh look at these two guys, these two guys who are in love and are married! Look they are kissing on screen and they are in love and no one cares you guys! Guys look! Oh and here's a trans dating a trans who also is a trill and the other was also carrying a trill! They are so connected you guys! Look, they are trans or something and no one cares you guys! Guys look! Female empowerment! So strong and empowered! Woman president! Look she's so strong! Look at this woman who takes no shit! And she's an engineer, so smart! She's a complete asshole and no one cares. Guys look!
Even the fucking computer is getting some kind of female awakening. The fucking COMPUTER.
It's infuriating because there's actually a pretty interesting sci-fi story in there somewhere if you can just get around the THIRTY MINUTES of god damn bullshit SJW shit shoved into every fucking episode. FUCK!

Attached: StarCuckDiscovery.jpg (259x373, 161.76K)

You forgot the constant whisper shouting which makes the coon automatically right.

The plot progression is rapidly being overtaken by a particularly sluggish glacier

Oh god please don't remind me. Worst captain ever in any franchise not just Star Trek. Ever.

Attached: tpol2.jpg (562x442, 29K)

>trans trill
Uh, more of a Stargate guy so I could be mistaken but can't those guys literally switch bodies with zero effort?

You learn 1 thing per episode, so much time is spent discussing things that would be covered in a quick glance in any other incarnation of trek

T'POL IS CUTE! CUTE!

Trill can carry a slug in them that keeps all the memories of any Trill that has carried it in the past. So basically sort of. This particular Trill is a Space Tranny dating a human tranny and it's so annoyingly over the top.

Even the gays hate them

Attached: 123213.jpg (1079x1082, 107.77K)

>Even the fucking computer is getting some kind of female awakening. The fucking COMPUTER

Seriously? Fucking KEK

The latest episode was pretty good, but even then they had to have the Space Gays go take a walk in a field of Space Flowers.

Like, for shits sake can we go just one episode without a reminder of just how gay those two are? WE FUCKING GET IT.

It stopped being good the moment the writers forgot that the protagonist was raised as a Vulcan.

I actually completely forgot about that. How the fuck did the show go from a human vulcan committing mutiny in a Klingon war to SJW The Show - but in SPACE and also it's 950 years in the FUTURE?

Pisses me off.

Picard went way too dark to be Star Trek. It doesn't feel like Trek at all.

The only Discovery episodes that even felt a little bit like Trek were the ones where Pike was the captain.

constant crying

If they took the star trek franchise out of it you would have a nice mediocre sci fi show that would be right at home on the CW

Is Picard worth sticking with? I didn't really enjoy the first few episodes but it had an interesting idea with the Borg at least.

>trans dating a trans
trans dating a non-binary

Stop supporting queer erasure.

this show is not good, it gets demonstrably worse with every season

no

Stop supporting mental illness.