The fuck is this? Some random texted me while I was taking a shit. Anyone know anything about this new type of scam?

The fuck is this? Some random texted me while I was taking a shit. Anyone know anything about this new type of scam?

Attached: IMG_0102-min.png (1125x2436, 365.92K)

probably trying to redirect you to a catfish website of some kind that takes your credit card or bank info. ive been getting them a lot on whatsapp that try to send you to a weird IP link

reply with a dick pic

women don't just send unsolicited pics. Anyways yes it's a scam. It's even possible they are just trying to find live numbers for more spam later.

I think Ive gotten that same pic with a different text now like 5 times over the past few months.

Oh god, I have too many other scammers trying to send me job (((applications)))

gotcha. So no link clicking

check em

Attached: IMG_0104-min.png (1125x2436, 454.96K)

maybe a service that cost X amount for each text you send to them?

yep. the ones i get on whatsapp always have asian girls in the profile pic so im pretty sure theyre chinese honeypot hackers/money stealers or whatever the hell you wanna call them

it's a scam from some street shitter in india wanting your credit card information.

I probably scared him always with my BWC. He hasn't responded like the beta tranny he is.

Pajeet got bleached from the other side world

Any Forums really is full of boomer retards

bump

I got that earlier!

My wife got that same exact text the other day. No idea wtf the scam is. I'm guessing it involves sending money.

Attached: 93149.jpg (1080x2400, 591.94K)

Nice cock

Uhhh bros? I'm thinking it's not actually a chinese commie or a pajeet. It's a real person, perhaps? Anyone can reverse search?

Attached: IMG_0105-min.png (1125x2436, 539.2K)

I have gotten that. I just shit posted at the bot until it tried to send me to a cam site.

do you need us to show you how to open a PDF too?

Dont be an idiot thats how they bait you. Its probably an Indian or Eastern European dumbass

Excuse me. But i'm busy jacking off to these nice titties!

LOL. Whoever that girl is needs to get fucking gangbanged though. What a smoke show.

bait me into what? giving them money
HAHHAAH i'm fucking broke

Attached: KQuqPEc.jpg (1920x1080, 209.9K)