Keanu Reeves praised for dating age appropriate woman

Keanu Reeves praised for dating age appropriate woman

She's almost 10 years younger than him at 48. He's 57.

Attached: gettyimages-1185130629.jpg (1200x800, 107.06K)

They look like a couple of trannies.

Damn I had no idea he was 57 seven already.
He could be married to a 20 years old and no one would care...

Because there's a massive difference between dating a 20 something year old and a 48 year old.
These 50 year olds dating barely legal woman or 20 year olds aren't even close to being in the same phase of life. The generational gap is massive. I'm 31 and the idea of dating a 20 year old sounds so unappealing to me, they're basically children.

Heads up, if you're 29 it's appropriate to date a 20 year old

Half your age plus 8is as low as you can go.

Keanu = 57

57/2 = 28.5

28.5+8 = 37 (round up to the nearest whole)

37+ = ok

Keanu can do whatever the fuck he wants you little shit.

I bet she's really nice to be around, Keanu always seemed like he just wanted a life without drama.

>37+ = ok
Keanu should have gone that route

(More life left in her to raise your four offspring via supermodel donor eggs & surrogates. Why be massively rich and famous only to squander it all on strangers)

Attached: ironman.jpg (446x486, 32.55K)

Reddit post, who are you gonna post about next, Elon Musk or Robert Downey Jr?

>for dating age appropriate woman
man how much I fucking hate how american puritanism has poisoned the mind of most of the western world into thinking that if your wanting to date anyone who's even like half a year younger than you, you're a dirty creepy pedo prev.

Attached: 26154163_145765582806829_3162969544914370560_n.jpg (629x650, 89.86K)

He's broken inside after losing his wife and kid. All the sluts throwing themselves at him just aren't that interesting anymore because he knows he is too weak to be able to deal with that again. An older elegant lady is fine. He knows she's gonna die sometime and there won't be any possible loss of a child involved.

And if he pokes a juicy 19 year old, he'll be praised for that, too.

Attached: marcie.png (742x446, 173.96K)

My gf is 25 yo younger than me, im 45, IDGAF the gap age im just fuck her daily, when she have her period she gives me head, handjobs and footjobs, im her sugardaddy tho

I'm happy for him, he seems like a good guy

I did that once. I was 30 and she was 21 so nowhere near the same age gap as you and it ended up being a waste of time. The sex was crazy but so was she. Hope it ends better for you user.

But yeah she was basically a live in whore. Pay the bills and she'll fuck anytime I want, play games with me, get drunk and/or high anytime. It was fun but what an absolute nutcase she was.

Same here, im divorced and i just wanna fuck her, if i get bored of her shit i just will find another one maybe younger, i dont have any intentions of getting married again, i learn the lesson the hard way lol

My favorite thing was when she said she wanted to be treated like a proper girlfriend and I'm like ok cool cool. Have you applied for a job today? Like come on... We know what this is why are we making it complicated

Top kek!! Love Keanu but this made me laugh.

>Have you applied for a job today? Like come on... We know what this is
How is that ever unclear if you are regularly giving them money?

DAE Mister Rogers? Fucking pedo.

Men should always date the youngest possible women.

>a woman with tits and ass a fertile womb is basically a child
No, you’re just delusional.

Eighteen is as low as you can go. Your rules are bullshit nonsense with no basis in reality.

I think Marcie is Asian. What that ever explicitly stated in Schulz lore?

He's 57? Ffs....

All the dudes in here defending old men dating young woman are only doing it because they think that will be them one day.

Just like how they defend rich Capitalists, they think they might be rich one day.

Or maybe because there’s nothing wrong with it, and it’s objectively better than dating old infertile women.

> Eighteen is as low as you can go
Sounds like a wager

Hey commie nigger, you'll be never part of the new elite. You'd end up working for some shitty coal mine 16 hours a day under communism. Also Vaush isn't smart.

You can go lower depending on the state or nation, but eighteen is the point where there’s no question that it’s legal.

What does Keanu Reeves shout when he cums inside her

apparently this retard thinks this is a child, why are Americans like this

Attached: 1639681797290.jpg (1600x2400, 280.17K)

oh shut up faggot not everyone likes wrinkly saggy entitled hags

Not always user. The neighboorhood slut from my town is 19, dating a man around 40. Seems like a good guy, poor son of a bitch is not from our city and he has no idea what he just put a ring on. kek.

That chick has had trains busted on her by dudes I know, confirmed.

As long as it's consensual and legal, go for it. The only people against it are old, dried out hags that try to shame men for finding someone more attractive than them.

Well it was an "actual relationship" in the sense that we were actually together and lived together. We were exclusive. But the deal was she stayed home and didn't have to work but basically she was my cool roommate that was an on demand fuck toy. In exchange all her bills are paid and everytime she wanted to go on vacation or go shopping that shit was covered. Idk how she could seriously look me in the eye and ask for all that stuff but not do the other stuff on demand. Like this is the job you decided you wanted. I go to work. You stay home and watch Netflix and then when I'm home you'rey friend who does shit with me and is down to fuck whenever. Not that complicated.

Bono married his high school sweetheart.

Attached: bono.jpg (976x549, 74.59K)

Doesn’t matter as long as she fucks, is relatively entertaining to be around, and will provide many children.
Women who don’t provide children and do the dishes should be dumped or not even engaged with ideally.

or it's almost like he's dating her for the type of human being she is or something insane like that

She has no eggs, so why would you date her? Pointless.

Who cares what you think nigger. As a man date someone who can have kids. Simple