How do I hit on my son's teacher without coming out as a creep? Pic related: the teacher

How do I hit on my son's teacher without coming out as a creep? Pic related: the teacher

Attached: c59.jpg (828x1472, 175.12K)

Just be casual and honest about it. Walk up to her when you see her next and say “Hey, would you like to go on a date sometime? You know my son, your his teacher. Oh no, I’m single. I don’t have a wife no. No I fucked that up, just like I fucked up everything else in my life. I mean, look at my fucking retard faggot son. You see those bruises on his back? You want to be next?”

This seems pretty legit

Attached: 1643576022486.png (600x481, 106.16K)

Do yourself a favor and never stick your dick in anything with a tatoo.

Don’t reply to me you replaceable little rat.

Nasty spics looking bitch with hairy armpits.

Hard pass OP.

Sorry breh. Won't happen again.

Attached: Lizzo-Declares-The-Start-of-Big-Girl-Summer-In-Itty-Bitty-Bikini-Promo.jpg (1200x1494, 250.04K)

I don't have any tattos myself, but why?

Well in that case, the tattoo on your mother’s lower back that says “CUM IN ANY HOLE, NO MATTER YOUR RACE” is very misleading, very misleading indeed. She’s a fat fucking whore and when she shat you out she almost flushed you.

she's wearing a ring on her left hand, 3rd finger

considering you're on Any Forums asking for dating advice, i'm confident you're not gonna get anywhere with her

OP here. Sorry but who are you? Did someone invite you here or are you just like a random that had no one else to speak to so you invited yourself into our conversation..?

forward facing cameras create mirror images. thats her right hand, genius.

not very often i actually chuckle on this inbred website

Yeah well maybe you could help others chuckle by uploading a picture of your cock, you little shrimp dick rat. You’re dealing with the big dog now.

You had me goin in the beginning there ngl

Attached: A044B444-714F-462E-895B-3950B43F1014.jpg (828x553, 263.06K)

If these were different times and you were within throat fucking distance of me right now, I’d be fucking your throat.

iphone: settings->camera->mirror front camera

samsung: camera->settings->uncheck "picture as previewed"

literally the simplest fucking thing on the planet

also, the vast majority of people are right-handed, and thus wear hand jewelry - including watches - on their left hand

Imagine actually typing all that.. what a loser..

You’re both fags

Tell us the truth OP, is she married or single?

every single girl i have known that wears rings wears them on both hands...basically youre telling everyone here that you have no experience with girls. this is further evidenced by your autistic phone settings wall of word-puke.

99% of people dont touch these settings. why are you flexing your autistic virginity?

She’s single I think & post-op