What should we do about the "sad biracial" phenomenon?

What should we do about the "sad biracial" phenomenon?

Attached: rip.jpg (500x465, 68.5K)

Nothing. Stop posting this gay shit

I'm mixed and I don't give a fuxk.

No, I'm 0% nigger.

Mah nigga

Yeah, who cares about mixed people

give them all a netflix series

They’re cute though.

Yeah, I'm one of those WMAF couples. I wonder if my child would come out with obvious anglo-superiority, like markiplier. I have an incredibly strong jawline, and that has honestly gotten me where I am today, coupled with sub-par social skills. I really have no idea what to tell my son if he loses the genetic lottery and winds up short, small-dicked and slack-jawed. But most of the males in her family are pretty chad-tier. Enough to give me hope that I will create a hyper-intelligent hybrid with a modest 7-8" dick.

probably gonna be a bbc posting anti-chad tho

Attached: feelsbadman.png (600x400, 187.63K)

Generally speaking, half-elves represented the culture into which they were born, though many half-elves wandered from their homes, becoming truly cosmopolitan individuals. As a result, many half-elves lacked a "true" accent or even a consistent cultural outlook

Many half-elves were inexplicably drawn to the life of an adventurer, possessed by a sense of wanderlust and alienation that drove them into unusual careers.

Genetically speaking there is no such thing as race. Race is a creation of White Supremacy. If there is no race then there is no bi-racial. Problem solved. Stop letting yourself be labeled by the autocrats so that they can divide us.

Attached: tve18266-34-78.jpg (320x240, 20.32K)

Try coping, white trash.

Attached: GettyImages-1009769482.jpg (1024x683, 167.69K)

I'd date the shit out of top right. Send mulattos, I'll fit it in.

Nothing worse than a colorblind leftist who basks in their ignorance. Colorblind whites are the types of people who created mixed children, fail to address their identity concerns, and switch on their color-seeing ability to take shots at white people because "racism" or whatever shit. The chaos and pain caused by the ignorance of colorblind whites can't be matched

Meanwhile the rest of them whinged and cried about it

You have some strong insecurity

My wife is Taiwanese and my son is a bro.

OP is just trying to rustle your jimmies with some race-baiting white pride shit

Just don't let him become an Elliot Rodger, that dude was part-asian and felt fury towards "pure" whites and even "pure" asians. Half the people he killed were asian males during his shooting/stabbing spree, and I don't think it was a coincidence

what kinda mix?

>model 7-8" dick
you're a cocksucker. Also I read that dick size comes from mom.

I am mixed, 50% nigger, and this is something that bothers you to the age of 14, afterwards you really do not give a fuck, I am feeling like a *insert western european country*, because I grew up here, and never had any problems being seen as a fellow *western european country*. So fuck you guys and your identity politics.

Tell them about heterosis or hybrid vigor.
Mixed race is the master race

If only kids had strong father figures and healthy family lives so they'd grow up with a sense of pride instead of growing up hypersensitive to contrived issues of skin pigmentation and other inherent identity markers.

Attached: 1620626380120.jpg (493x481, 29.57K)

what about dating though? It seems pretty clear to me in white countries white guys have the edge with all women. It just leads to resentment and seething.
Like look at chinks seething about WMAF. Arab guys are kind of the same way. This could honestly turn into a problem.

Top Kek
Identify crisis in an identity politics world.

They're only sad if they don't pass as a native to their country. It might be different in America. For example I am a pretty Asian looking AMWF hapa and it does sometimes piss me off that I don't pass. But I don't have a "crisis" over it. I have bigger issues to worry about such as unemployment and I'm not bad looking anyway.