If you have a clone of yourself, and you have sex with it... is that just masterbation?

If you have a clone of yourself, and you have sex with it... is that just masterbation?

Attached: 3hN5b.jpg (395x640, 63.3K)

Yes and also incest.

Is having sex with your identical twin masturbation?

Yes and also incest.

Twins are two separate personalities. Separate people, separate experiences, separate lives. A clone of you, until it goes off on its own and has its own experiences, is nothing more than you. Therefore, masturbation but only at first. I will not elaborate further.

I wouldn't consider that a clone. A clone has to be an exact replica, Identical twins are still individual growth and were extracted at slightly different times.

No, it's narcissism. And homosexuality. Although both words mean the same thing.

>Mandela catalog rule 34?
>Not sure if gay or masturbation?
>Wot do?

But what if you force your clone to dress as a trap and cosplay female charters? It’s gay but is it narcissism?

okay. But what if you had your hand surgically removed, and reattached to a different, unrelated person, who then used it to jack you off... is that just masturbation?

a clone? that's incest.
a teleporter duplicate? that's masturbation

>But what if you force your clone to dress as a trap and cosplay female charters?
So you can overpower them and rape them right? That's just the natural order of things user.

Another me? Yeah, I'd fuck him.

One of my biggest fantasy is pinning down and raping my younger self after I force him to get dressed up like a little slutty girl. I was very fem, hairless, and had a bubble butt when I was younger and now I’m very masculine, hair and muscular as fuck. If I could time travel I would definitely kidnap my 13 year old self and rape him, he’d probably love it.

why would a clone want to kill you?

self preservation.

>I would definitely kidnap my 13 year old self and rape him, he’d probably love it.
make sure to use lube user. I got anally raped without lube and I bled for days whenever I'd poop.

He'd fuck you and you know it, pussy.

whhat if you went back in time and fucked your own mother and then she gave birth to you. you'd be your own dad.

Attached: fry.jpg (224x225, 9.11K)

what if your mother went forward in time and fucked you went back and gave birth to you. then your mother appears at her current age laughing hysterically. the horror.

Omg you too? I was always mistaken for a girl when I was young.

I think all boys that aren't macho get mistaken for girls.

How cool will be to have clone that is opposite sex so you are not faggot as OP is