Never going to Walmart again bros

Never going to Walmart again bros

Let me tell you about my experience at Walmart yesterday. First this Walmart is way to f out of town so I looked up online to make sure that they had the computer in stock that I wanted. Lo and behold when I get there it shows and their computer that they have it as well but it's not there go figure. So I start looking around at the laptops and other computers, I find a laptop that I want and I start looking for an associate for assistance.

Attached: BB731EC4-0178-4E22-8566-FA6EE28E0E0A.jpg (1170x636, 796.38K)

OP here there’s more

The only associate I could see in the electronics area was at the register so I went and stood in line. Let me tell you about this kid I wasn't in line for 2 minutes when a customer walking by asked a random question as he was walking that snagged this kid is attention so much that he walked away from the customer at the register to go help this dude that was just passing by it. Then when he gets back to the register he can't log back in he keeps on pulling out his phone and trying to look up his login but can't figure it out pretty much tells the customer at the register you're going to have to go somewhere else because I have no idea what I'm doing. so I asked him as I'm walking up to register are you going to be able to fix this and he just shrugs at me and kind of starts to walk away and when he gets to the bin that he was working on I say bro can you call someone for help because I'd like to get something. At this point this kid just size in pure exasperation like excuse me for making you actually log into your computer and work. I said this to him and I left. I went to the front grabbed a manager told her what was going on and drug her back there to electronics walked up to the kid put my finger in his face and said him right here. She asked him what was going on and he goes apparently it won't let me log into the computer that's it that's all he said. She asked him for the keys to the cage and asked me to go with her. As she's helping me check out this kid comes back with whatever he was getting for the other customer puts it on the counter looks at me looks at the manager and says I think I'm going to be sick I need to go impractically runs out of the department. Walmart if this is how you teach your customer service associates conflict resolution your effing doomed!

Would you look at that... and actual random post on Any Forums. You, sir, can be proud of yourself.

Attached: thic.jpg (700x749, 48.89K)

I just think it’s ridiculous I as the customer have to go out of my way to get served this way, don’t you?

Just don't expect wage slaves to treat you like you're some sort of hero. You're not Nelson Mandela just because you've decided to take your fat ass to the local Walmart.

We're all in this together, and they're trying to pit us against each other.

Why would you buy electronics at walmart? Don't you have the internet to shop on?

This is why you don't shop for high end items at a store that is renowned for being toothless. Customer service at walmart doesn't even know where the toilet paper is. That's like going to McDonald's and expecting a 5 star meal.

What can you expect with walmart? I had a similar experience years ago when my broke ass had to buy a straight talk phone plan. Had to hunt down an associate since electronics department was a ghost town. Took me 30 minutes to find and drag someone to the electronics department, and it was some stupid nog who said they dinnit have the phone i wanted. At this point i have been standing in walmart for close to an hour to be told we dont have the phone. So i made the manager check the other store in my area, said they had it in stock. Drove 20 minutes to that one, had to hunt down an associate again, and they didn't have the phone either. Also, checkout nogs will double scan expensive food items on purpose if you don't pay attention.

I decided I’m never going on Aldi again

>Walmart
>Customer service
Choose one kneegrow

Why would I do that if I thought I could get it same day physically in my hand?

you sound like you're a wagefag who got his paycheck and needed something to buy immediately. If you took the time to do the research, then you can probably wait 2 days for it to come in the mail.

DO NOT BUY A FUCKING COMPUTER AT WALMART YOU POOR STUPID FUCK

Just.
either build the shit yourself or buy it from someone who actually honors their warranties
CYBERPOWER, IBUYPOWER, etc.

I fuck up user . I fucked up

i got a dell Inspiron how bad is it

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU BOUGHT A DELL

let me guess, under 4gb video card (if it fucking has one), less than 1tb HDD, No SSD, the only way you came out on top was a legit copy of windows.

Now give me your windows key.

/thread

Specs decent right? I think I did best they had. I was on the spot but went over all their selections. It’s this one

Fuck windows I was gonna boot a Linux on it but not so sure now bros I’m lost I feel raped

Attached: 18D1BD30-A4FB-455F-BDFB-C108D5DC08F5.jpg (1159x1690, 363.75K)

depends on what you need it for. I'm not a gamer, so it would be fine for me, I just wouldn't go to walmart for something like this.

Hmmm. Interesting choice... I guess.

I mostly agree, but I did buy a tablet at Walmart years ago. I ordered a case online and dropped the tablet and shattered the screen before the case arrived. Walmart gave me a brand new tablet, no questions asked. I was pretty shocked.

Ye me either but I tried for the lulz and hunt : showdown was like 50 frames a minute . Left for dead 2 and minevrwft is smooth. I get anxiety over purchases

Not terrible actually. Slap a 2080ti in that motherfucker and it will become a true battlestation.