How to stop being a lesbian

How to stop being a lesbian

Attached: ff3bd290f8327db18d46181fee7089f9.jpg (793x922, 52.4K)

You start with tits or gtfo. It's a watershed moment

ywnbaw

hug your mom

Transition into a man.

Describe lifestyle and living conditions and I’ll solve the problem for you

fuck off back to Any Forums

Attached: 1641653394185.jpg (490x735, 84.19K)

Why the hell would you want to do that? Lesbians are fucking awesome!

move on other island

Attached: t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55.32K)

Here shockbutton.com

you go out there and get dicked down so hard it will factory reboot your firmware.

Eat a dick

>tits or gtfo

Suck some dick, then you're at least Any Forumsisexual

there's a way, but you might not like it. And it is to pray to God, yes to pray to God, but not to figures and stupidities of those. You walk into your room, close the door, and calmly sit down and mentally say something like: God, you who can hear people's thoughts and longings, I ask you with gratitude and mercy to help me stop being a lesbian. Thank you for listening to me, blessed are you. Amen (something similar, it must come out of you, tell him humbly, he will understand you). I hope I have helped you, if you need advice or whatever you tell me God bless you

A lesbian is just a woman who couldn't attract a Chad.

Attached: zp7vkgx6lpg11.png (687x768, 228.61K)

Kill yourself. Homosexuality is a mental illness

No, your have tis problem if you say this shit, how kill yourself? you are idiot? Respect to people and help to she ,and not this things

Swallow jizz

NEXT QUESTION11!111!

Attached: 1640029792266.jpg (600x600, 21.33K)

a lot that you go against people, but you don't give solutions, just say stupidities, retarded

Every time you feel like eating pussy, have a Tic-Tac instead.

If you wanna stop being a lesbian just stop, simple as that. The next guy who you meet in a bar or school that is decent looking just flirt with the dude. When you guys fuck you will realize "wow this is better then a dildo" and you'll want more dick and you'll stop being a lesbian. You're welcome.