I FUCKING HATE THE UNITED STATES!!!

I FUCKING HATE THE UNITED STATES!!!
CHIPPED A FUCKING TOOTH AND WITH DENTAL INSURANCE, THEY WANT TO FUCKING CHARGE ME OVER $1500 FOR ONE FUCKING TOOTH. I DON'T HAVE A JAPANESE PASSPORT TO GO TO FUCKING SENDAI, JAPAN TO HAVE IT DONE FOR LESS THAN $110. FUCK AMERICA!!! NUKE THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!

Attached: 1633680518908.jpg (720x720, 44.02K)

Yep. Moving back to my country in a few months

I envy you. I hate it here so goddamn badly. I just wish it would collapse and FUCKING CRASH LIKE A GODDAMN PLANE IN THE TRADE TOWERS!!! FUCK AMERICA!!!!

>getting filtered by being poor
NGMI lol

I am not paying a goddamn dentist $1500 fucking dollars IN CASH OR CREDIT when I can go to Japan and have it done for $110 or less. Hell, even going to fucking Mexico would be around at most $300. America is a fucking joke and I hope it gets attacked and nuked. BECAUSE I HATE THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY!!! I blame the goddamn kikes for this.

Thanks Obama. That was a $250 procedure before fReE hEaLtH iNsUrAnCe

bruh get on medicaid. I got full dentures for free. I really don't understand why people in the US don't know what medicaid is...

If you can't into insurance then you should probably leave. Commie

also your whole
>i can get it for cheap in Japan
is bullshit, most people in Japan have shitty teeth because its not cheap.

I already looked into that. Medicaid doesn't cover for squat after age 25. Plus, Medicaid is for broke down mentally/physically people.

i'm 33 wtf are you talking about? I get free dentures again in another 2 years. Also yes most people in America are mentally ill, you're on Any Forums pretty sure you are, specially with all the nigger dick thats posted here.

I have money coming my way in a few months. I will be leaving the shithole usa and heading to japan. Living here in this fucking country is like living in Benghazi.

That's obviously a lie.

Blow your worthless brains out, weeb incel.

Well i'm sorry you're too retarded then.
ngmi

Enjoy depression, gaijin :)
USA USA USA

Haha, where i live there is no such thing as a "dental insurance" and it costs just over 100€ to do this kind of thing WITH anaesthesia.
Usa is so fucked and the funny part is americans often praise the country as the best in the world when i reality it ranks terribly in all relevant metrics.

Time to accept the yokel life.

Attached: 12857185.jpg (600x300, 31.22K)

Oh yeah my dad went to Cancun to get some dental work done. That's what you should do, plus you can have a sweet vacation while you're there.

people who bitch about money over priced dental/hospital are retarded and don't know how to get health insurance so you can't blame all americans. As an American with insurance I am not in debt because of it. I don't pay for insurance either. Completely free.

>I don't pay for insurance either. Completely free.
Lol not everyone is under 26 and on their parents insurance. Get out zoomtard.

Attached: hyde.gif (276x305, 587.36K)

Go read up on how other countries do healthcare, the American system is fucked and you know it, but nobody can do anything about it when the one gaining from it are the ones that make all the decisions.

Lol what a whiny faggot you are.

Attached: 1642194663176.gif (498x280, 832.48K)

Again, I am 33.
Its REALLY fucking easy to get health insurance i've had it since I was 18. People that say its hard are too retarded to get on it.

>Dentist charges $1,500 for an hour of work
>blames the insurance company and the government.

You sound like a massive fucking bitch. Hopefully you'll anhero like a ton of nips do.

Attached: anhero.jpg (600x735, 39.21K)

>872492789
What's your deductible?

> inhales
HAHAhaha
hahaHaha
HAHAhaha

Being this mad at some shitty old colony of us what turned into a third world country (after Obama).

How can you live with yourself.

deductible? idfk i'm on medicaid my guy. I haven't had to reapply for it, once you get on Medicaid your on it for life.

Faggot detected, opinion discarded.

Attached: 1639250668972.jpg (1440x1440, 167.19K)

>government leach who doesn't know how shit works in the real world
Shit you could have told everyone you're a retard upfront.

Attached: 1615154827145.jpg (562x437, 42.09K)

nigger how the fuck is an insurance company paying for your shit when you havent forked over a single dime?

so, you're a loser. Got it.

i do know how the real world works though, the real world is people are too retarded to get on medicaid and so they get angry when they find out I was able to like its so fucking hard to do when its not.
because of fucking medicaid, are you blind?
I'm a winner, i'm not in debt. I am living the NEET life with no stress.

boomers want to ban this shit? god why are they such colossal faggots of all the actual problems they fixate on the stupidest bullshit

>because of fucking medicaid
that doesnt answer shit you fat fucking spoiled bitch ass nigger
so you're telling me this medicaid pays for all your medical expenses for the duration of your entire life and they dont demand anything whatsoever in return? fucking faggot
>inb4 because medicaid
kill yourself

Mainly it's euros who hate freedom of any kind

Attached: 1642298737353.jpg (736x1024, 172.28K)

Yes medicaid covers ALOT of medical shit. You'd know this if you actually did research just like many americans that don't cause they think medicaid is medicare which its not.

euros and americans both
usa niggers have been wiping their ass with the constitution since forever

Imagine supporting right wing politicians who have made careers out of making sure you don't get affordable access to healthcare and being mad about it.