Another Friday night of depression and boredom

Another Friday night of depression and boredom

Attached: 1644573943040.jpg (500x680, 61.13K)

Just get some crack home boy

Attached: 1644202298963.png (500x478, 355.67K)

here's some mudskippers

hopefully this cheers you up user

Attached: 5FDFA5CC-FFA7-46D3-A92B-29A3D7F57F5A.jpg (1210x680, 106.39K)

Try having a gf and step daughter you hate, while also having a son with the same lunatic, and being too afraid to leave out of fear of how your son will turn out around the messy, dirty, self obsessed morons, while simultaneously wasting your life away. then talk to me about true depression. I used to think like you, but you don’t know true pain yet

baby lemme fuck dat

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (225x225, 8.55K)

You put yourself into that situation by doing shit, I'm in a shit situation by having nothing to do...

That is correct definition of a depression

Yes and eventually you will start doing shit to combat the isolation and loneliness and you’ll come to find youre even worse off

We're not the same

I wasn't suggesting it, I'm a bored loser and you've got a step daughter so you're obviously a cuck aswell as being a loser

Jesus Christ save it for your diary..
Wow, you guys should meet up so you can take your relationships to the next level with each other. The gayest shit I’ve ever seen, a bunch of lonely little faggots sharing their feelings with eachother. Aw geez guys I think I’m gonna shed a tear LOL poofters.
I know I already tagged you before but I had to do it again just to tell you how gay you were twice.

Thanks for the input. I wanna fuck your asshole till it bleeds if you know what I mean

Attached: png_20220209_193308_0000.png (1080x1080, 588.45K)

I'm gonna play GTA LCS on PCSX2 tonight. Use Direct X over OpenGL to avoid slow down at edges of map, use the 60 fps patch, use texture offset 500 500, use normal vertex. No interlacing or bob tf. Runs like a dream & is comfy af

Even the loli bot was like “This guys such a pathetic little faggot, maybe he’ll fall for it.”
Not even you want anything to deal with this retard, trust me loli bot.

Same. Just cooked myself a burger and chips. Am on my 3rd whiskey and pretty stoned. Not sure if to log on to Playstation and be sociable ot keep my sorry depressed ass to myself and just get fucked up, shitpost on Any Forums then fap.

Attached: 1580048959972.jpg (960x925, 101.73K)

No one asked for your life story

Sorry. Gues I'll just kms.

Boring people get bored. Get a hobby.

Wait

You can be bored without being depressed you know

Anyone who frequents Any Forums is not mentally healthy. Depression makes sense.

Yeah yeah thanks Oprah. Anyone got anything less gay & cringe?

But for what?

Calm down son, no one asked you to kiss loli bot's ass
I feel you man, hey atleast you've got the option of being sociable through the PlayStation, I find gaming boring af now
I probably should but I get bored of them quite quickly