Why don't you just take the fucking vax???

Why don't you just take the fucking vax???

Attached: 1642042608063.jpg (960x926, 73.85K)

because you can't vaccinate viruses even if theyre real

get jabbed, vaxcuck

I don't support big pharma getting paid to do things that suppose to help humanity.
Its like waving a water bottle in front of dying people in the desert.

I did; I want to be around when the death total reaches 1million repubs

yes it does and the virus is as real as the earth is round
i did
what?

you're a virus?

i already got covid so why would i need it

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1060x984, 129.09K)

yo that dude took twenty arrows like it was nothing
baller

Polio
Smallpox
Hepatitis
HPV
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Tetanus

Tf you talking about you fucking mouth breather

next he's going to reassert that the virus is fake

you can, thats the whole point of vaccines. it teaches your auto immune system to fight the virus, its basically training for your natural soldiers from an unknown enemy.

Because I can’t identify credible sources and think anecdotal evidence is king

The vax isn't free. Its paid for by the government using tax dollars. Your tax dollars.
It cost money to make the vaccine. The pharma company makes flu vaccines, you still pay for the flu vaccine. You think insurance pays for it? You're paying for insurance.

never go full retard son

I should know better than to respond. You never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level... Then beat you with experience.

So your argument is that they shouldn't make the vax because it's expensive? Isn't that what the government is supposed to do?

Don't be dumb. The argument is that you pay for it no matter what when it should be free.
If big pharma wasn't getting any money, they wouldn't even bother making the vax at all. There is no incentive to make something if they don't profit from it.

>RETARD_RETARD________RETARD_RETARD_RETARD__RETARD_RETARD_RETARD__RETARD_RETARD__________RETARD_RETARD________RETARD_RETARD
>RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD__RETARD_________RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD____RETARD
>RETARD_____RETARD____RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD___RETARD________RETARD_____RETARD____RETARD______RETARD
>RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD____RETARD_______RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD_______RETARD
>RETARD__RETARD_______RETARD_RETARD_RETARD__________RETARD___________RETARD_____RETARD______RETARD__RETARD_______RETARD_______RETARD
>RETARD_RETARD________RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD______RETARD_____RETARD_RETARD________RETARD_______RETARD
>RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD_______RETARD____RETARD____RETARD_____RETARD______RETARD
>RETARD______RETARD___RETARD__________________________RETARD___________RETARD_RETARD_RETARD__RETARD______RETARD___RETARD____RETARD
>RETARD_______RETARD__RETARD_RETARD_RETARD__________RETARD___________RETARD_________RETARD__RETARD_______RETARD__RETARD_RETARD

Attached: call him a faggot.jpg (720x405, 134.92K)

Ah yes, what an eloquently spoken and compelling argument.

Attached: pharmacuticla_industry.jpg (608x492, 49.65K)

>>NIGGER_NIGGER_________NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER______NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER______
>>NIGGER__NIGGER________NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_____________________________NIGGER____________________________NIGGER____________________NIGGER____NIGGER___
>>NIGGER___NIGGER_______NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_____________________________NIGGER____________________________NIGGER____________________NIGGER_____NIGGER__
>>NIGGER____NIGGER______NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_____________________________NIGGER____________________________NIGGER____________________NIGGER____NIGGER___
>>NIGGER_____NIGGER_____NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER________NIGGER_NIGGER______NIGGER________NIGGER_NIGGER_____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER___NIGGER____
>>NIGGER______NIGGER____NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_________________NIGGER_____NIGGER_________________NIGGER____NIGGER____________________NIGGER__NIGGER_____
>>NIGGER_______NIGGER___NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_________________NIGGER_____NIGGER_________________NIGGER____NIGGER____________________NIGGER_____NIGGER__
>>NIGGER________NIGGER__NIGGER____________NIGGER____________NIGGER_________________NIGGER_____NIGGER_________________NIGGER____NIGGER____________________NIGGER_______NIGGER
>>NIGGER_________NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER_____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_NIGGER_NIGGER____NIGGER_______NIGGER

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid, it only lessens the symptoms.