MGTOW is life

MGTOW is life.
MGTOW is happiness.

Attached: mgtow.png (1035x865, 360.98K)

>doomer gets btfo in original thread by homesteading Chad
>has to make a new thread

Kek

Attached: 20220209_193719_0000.png (1080x1080, 257.04K)

On one hand it seems kinda cringe but on the other hand, monks have been telling women to fuck off since forever and they're the only ones who are good at doing anything.

Cringe thread?

Now that you're here, possibly

Dont fall for this Jewish shit

Stop being man children
Cowboy the fuck up
Lead your women and children effectivley

Hard times are coming boys, get ready

Your other thread was better

>ever reproducing
nah i'm good go kill yourself faggot.

The funny thing about MGTOW is, it's misogyny for whiny male bitches.
Misogyny is based. In the classical sense, seeing reality instead of a fabriacation.

Women are and have always been at best tempremental children for their whole lives.
They need to be controlled, dominated and put into their place. Without this input into their system, they go crazy and start tearing the structures around them down.
They even infect weaker men with their femininity and begin destructing all that has helped them to where they are.

By going "MGTOW", you literally say "Well, do it yourself then" to a literal child.
As if leaving a 5 year old in a subway car full of strangers.

Be a man, be white, be dominant. It is quite literally the only way to make the world normal again.

Attached: 1623333693693.jpg (1024x916, 74.05K)

Thanks

>never reproducing
A woman would have to let you touch her first, so no worries there.

I go my own way. Fuck you

Double dubs of truth

Ok?

>Be a man, be white, be dominant. It is quite literally the only way to make the world normal again.
> #
I've been lefty for so long, how do I love my whiteness again?

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-131144_Chrome.jpg (1080x907, 116.13K)

You had me until
>Be a man, be white, be dominant.

Attached: pol.jpg (998x1024, 127.31K)

Meminists ≠ Feminists

You're both fucking stupid. Get a God damn hobby

Rejecting all female influence has been the best thing I've ever done. Attention is the only real currency in the world and I am no longer paying.

I’m not full on MGTOW but I’ll be fucked if I’m raising step kids, financing some run-through chicks life, and watching fuckin Star Wars.

You baby bitch boys have to learn when to say no to a woman and it’s almost 85% of the time if not more. Do as the women do and always always always get something out of every situation or don’t do it… don’t help a bitch move if you’re not being over paid or getting a lot of good pussy for it… the bitch can pay movers just like you can or she can move it herself, she can go get fucked… don’t do their homework, don’t fix their computer, don’t repair a sink, don’t validate them, don’t do shit without getting something of value from them.

There is so much more to this but that’s just the start. Gone are the days where we need to coddle these babies, they know they’re playing you, play them back but harder

Those children will turn into adults, and those adults will slowly watch everyone they love die over time. They'll have a great 10-15 years growing up, but then by the time they graduate college, it's time to start waging. And they will wage more for much less. Idk user, I can't doom another soul to live here. Growing up is beautiful, but kids don't stay kids forever.

Attached: 1644458036311.jpg (350x263, 33.44K)

And you get a life, turd

It's my day off you cheese eater.

Being angry and bitter toward others for your own shortcomings is a pathetic thing to base your own life around, and won't lead to happiness.

Blow your pathetic brains out, incels. Stop pretending you're making a choice.

Who asked?

And to add to this…

Don’t chase a woman and befriend them hoping you get to whiff their panties someday, find out if they’d ever date you and move on if they wouldn’t. There is almost no value in a friendship with a woman and even if you find one that works, it’s temporary till they either wrong you dry or they find a more beneficial friend, there is no loyalty in 99% of these women.

Do as women do and know you are the prize, even if you get rejected all the time, keep your head up and better yourself and keep moving. You’ll get better and they’ll just be leaching off that dude they let get them pregnant. One day you’ll be rejecting them and their brood of rejects they had with a loser.

Literally you when you told him to get a life? How are people this retarded?

My balls

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 85.85K)

You almost had a point but you decided to screech about how much you hate women instead. Kys incel. It's not a choice, you just ruined your own life and refuse to accept responsibility to fix it.