Is this worth going to see? They started this when I was 12 and I'm 32 now...

Is this worth going to see? They started this when I was 12 and I'm 32 now..... Is it just old men flogging a dead horse?

Attached: image.jpg (1350x2000, 474.9K)

Steveo ran out of whipits so he needed some money.

Did you like CKY/Jackass ever...? Then yes.

the more people go watch this bullshit, the more rekt-videos we're going to get from idiots who imitate these idiots. advertise and promote it on every corner!

nobody gives a fuck about CKY

I thought it was better.

you have a point annon

Wasn't bam kicked out for bieng a fat druggie?

I thought it was funny, not the same as it used to be but it's okay nothing is

More cock and ball torture and mutilation than usual, but its probably cause their joints arent what they used to be so they compromise by doing more painful genital stunts like the bees on the junk scene.

The ad you posted ses that scene.

Yes

>Is it just old men flogging a dead horse?
That would be better but not, it's actually to get you to be ok with jackass being other people now.
They will make another jackass movie after this one but with only the new people.

it was pretty good

Trips I Kms right now!

So close

He was on prescription meds, and wasn’t allowed to take his own prescription or even have a beer, that was in his contract, they’re uppity losers now, there’s a difference between looking out for your friend and just being straight up hypocrite douchbags.

it was better than the older ones by far

also a big difference between taking a prescription and being a fucking junkie ya idiot

He's not on about the band, gayyyyyyyyyyy

I had a good laugh watching it
Alot of dick stuff that makes you go "ohhhhhh"
The original cast is old as shit now
They get some new members to do the crazier stunts for them
I say it was a worth while watch for a good chuckle here and there

Absolutely. It's worth it to see audience reaction

You’re a moron lol
HE WASNT EVEN ALLOWED TO TAKE HIS ACTUAL PRESCRIPTION ANTIDEPRESSANT YOU FUCKING RETARD. They were trying to save their own asses, not protect their “friend”