It's happening. Russia is invading the Ukraine today...

It's happening. Russia is invading the Ukraine today. The "conservatives" in America are okay with it and the Euro liberals are too big of pussies to stop it.

Fun

Attached: tropps.jpg (1360x765, 470.94K)

American here. I think they should take Ukraine. It would help them economically.

I don't really care about ukraine, them and Russia have been beefing since the dawn of time so who are we to intervene in their feud. We don't need another influx of useless proxy wars.

there is huge amount of Ukrainians fleeing their country to work for better money literally anywhere else in Europe. i have never heard anything positive about Ukraine or its people. it really just seems like they barely exist. if Russia really does want to take over Ukraine then the scariest part about it is them getting closer to Europe. i hope Putin is just flexing.

American here. One of my best friends was from Crimea. His family had to flee in 2014, he worries they will be on the front again this time.

/thread

You threaten the nuclear security of Russia, they take action.

Ukraine should have reinforced their border with trucks. Nah, but for real, people are going to die and that's sad.

>implying you CAN stop Russia or China when fucking with one means fucking with both
welcome to the balance of power shift

Attached: 1204312-GOjias377tZ9-QeP.jpg (512x386, 68.25K)

American here. I don't know what the fuck you are going on about. We already won the cold war

You better go fight them, goy!

Attached: AD33675E-AEF1-49AD-809C-DB04C98BF517.jpg (225x225, 14.82K)

Everyone knows if you don't start the invasion by February 1st you'll be going into the next winter.

Bullshit. They'll keep crying like little babies and do nothing. Such fucking pussies just fucking do it.

Seriously is anybody more of a little bitch than Russia?

get some robot to do it i cant use mine tho im fucking it atm. whats that dear? beep boop beep? hold on she needs me.

Americans can't say shit or will be accused of coldwarmongering

Europe are bitches

You misheard her and now she's angry.

Attached: 9k=(2).jpg (261x193, 12.5K)

Why the fuck is Russia, Ukrane, Palestine, Afghanistan, ANY of our fucking problem?
best case scenario we mind our own FUCKING business; but we all know that shit will never happen.

2021 Trade with US:
Ukraine $4bil
Taiwan $103bil

Uh no...

Why would I give a shit what’s going on like five thousand miles away?

2 more weeks bros

because when nukes flying you wont get fast enough off your pot

Yeah, I really don't think they have the balls for it, even with China's backing. But they will blatantly cross into Ukraine, just to troll America. Putin doesn't give a shit if he gets a dozen of his men Dronestriked for it. He will just play it up for propaganda. No full invasion tho