What would be snowflakes reactions when their toddlers developed serious medical problems after getting vaccinated?

What would be snowflakes reactions when their toddlers developed serious medical problems after getting vaccinated?

Attached: kid_vax_2019.jpg (843x560, 69.06K)

they would get cancelled in zero time flat because they have no opsec

>"j- just a coincidence! TAKE YOUR MEDS!"

They will cope, that's what they do their whole life.
COPE COPE AND COPE

What will yours be when they dont?

If there were real consequences to vaccines we wouldn't be having this argument, niblet.

None. Cause that won't be the case.

Sorry nevermind, I already know the answer. You'll fine the 1 in 100,000 that had a severe reactiom and say "SEEE COVID TRULY WASNT REAL"

huh??? Do you even know how mrna vaccines work? (rethorical question btw)

what they always do, blame someone else

^this

Real consequences? Get out of your mom's basement.

/thread

Attached: ebb1f4c70bd847dd.jpg (1075x1524, 225.07K)

You are as certain about this as soccer moms were when they were the anti vaxxers and they thought vaccines gave their kids autism.
Not only has everyone seemed to have forgotten that argument and the fact it doesn't, but there were a lot of red faces and tears when their kids died of whooping cough and other kids started getting polio again.

You aren't new. We beat you before. You are thinking and acting like stay at home trophy wives who barely passed highschool. The same people who.said "if you can't pronounce an ingredient it's made by Monsanto and will give you cancer"
You should be embarassed. And since I've already seen what happens to you, I know you won't be. Whatll happen is none of your beliefs will turn out to be true, and you'll slink off quietly and act like it never happened and everyone will forget.

You might even be less of a tin foil hatter even. Because you'll realize, oh shit, the internet can prove literally anything and I like being edgy and that made a retard out of me already.

>medical expert. A wealth of research in the field

You think this will be the last medication they'll make you take?

the left over exaggerates the effects of not getting a vaccine and the right over exaggerates the negative effects of getting vaccines.
stop being fucking sheep and think for yourself and do your own research and risk assessment

covid is real
1 out of ~380,000 injections is lethal
kids have higher risk to be harmed by the vax than by the sickness itself

all of these truth can coexist you know?

i like you

Lol we're so lucky this dumb fuck generation isnt the one that had to deal with polio or MMR or TDAP

>stop being fucking sheep and think for yourself and do your own research and risk assessment
Would love to but governments are mandating this shit so can't.

yea and their pieces of shit for doing so.
i still haven't gotten the vaccine and i wont as long as they push for mandates.

Children serious reaction after vaccine, 1 in 100.000

Children serious reaction after COVID, 1 in 200

Children have 0.000000% risk from the virus, and significant uncertain risk from the vaccine

>hurr durr a 6mo halflife antibody treatment with no lasting CD4/CD8 support is the exact same as traditional retrovirals shown to last for years for nearly everyone that takes them
asinine

Toddlers having heart attacks is perfectly normal, Fauci said so.

ok
this study was done by who?
whats the criteria?
whats the sample size of this study?
what vaccines were they doing risk assessment on?
this is the shit you people that blindly follow your party don't consider

Has never happened and has saved millions from dying from measles, influenza, polio, COVID. Cope, retard. Having an internet connection does not make you smart.

Children have no risk from the virus and significant risk and uncertainty from the vaccine. That's a fact. Vaccinating children is fucking retarded, we don't even vax them for flu

Ok, so your opinion is that only stupid people don't get the vaccine?

give me a source.
literally any form of proof for your claim.