Delete it again faggot

delete it again faggot
>Are All Men Pedophiles?
wikiless.org/wiki/Are_All_Men_Pedophiles??lang=en
>The documentary explores what it regards as a "pedophilia hysteria" and argues there is a "witch-hunt" against men. Furthermore, it argues that in an effort to protect children, society has begun to isolate men. The film suggests that all men are viewed as potential pedophiles and examines the political and social consequences of that assumption.
>The film's tagline is "Eighteen Is Just A Number", expressing its principal claim that all men are hebephiles, which it defines as attraction to teenagers. The film argues that society needs to make a distinction between this and true pedophilia—a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
>Pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation | Mirjam Heine | University of Würzberg
archive.org/details/TEDxPedophiliaTalkFull

Attached: 0_3.jpg (751x1024, 67.27K)

>nigger
Kys

Maybe if you engaged in your thread it wouldn't be deleted, also check em

Okay faggots, lets see some little'uns taking great big'uns

While loli is frequently posted, I have no objection.
But this....well, pushing the limits of even what
/b may accept.

it's a cartoon

i use whatever i can find and it it includes niggers so be it

>bro just spam your own thread repeatedly mods surely wont notice the intense same faggotry

>B-B-BUT THE CGI MAKES IT LE REALE-EERR THOUGH!

Doesn't seem like tlyou guys are open to even seeing what the links are. It's an educational survey, regarding the differences about pedophilia, hebephilia, and the statistics of those who are and haven't acted on their psyche vs those who do not.

Pedophilia is fucked up, and no kid should go through abuse of any form. However, you only hear about what is "happening" and not about what isn't. This creates stigma and bias. I encourage watching the TED talk about it.

Sauce of pic.

Don't worry user, I agree with you except the pedophilia being fucked up part.

Pedophilia is retarded because in this broken society, it would only lead to abuse by hedonists.

Girls would be used up by 16 (even now some of them are) and turned into nihilistic feminist single moms earlier than even today.

Retard Youtube and Instagram chads would go around having harems of young girls without responsibility.

You should read J.D. Unwin's Sex & Culture

And to add to that, the reason for all this is the pill and the sexual revolution.

Before the sexual revolution here's how it went: Man reached financial security and is ready to marry. He falls in love with a neighbor girl who's around 14 and starts to court her.
The parents think he is a fine fit and let it happen. Since sex has consequences (pregnancy==>marriage), there was no element of exploitation involved. The man basically openly signaled that he was willing to feed their daughter until he dies and pay/care for her children emotionally and financial.

He marries her, the whole community/village knows, and everything is fine. The only ones pushing for higher consent and marriage age are feminists who are bitter about being childless, husband-less, suffragettes in their 30s and want to compress the marriage market.

Now enter the 60s:
Sexuality has no consequences anymore. Marriage is devalued. Liberals and hippies already push the boundaries because, "Hey, sex is fun; why shouldn't everyone do it?'
The majority of society is still in the old mindset, though.

Then liberals and degenerates start to have sex with children (grooming) just for fun without planning to marry/have children with the girls. They rob the girls of their innocence and trust in relationships, then drop her for a younger girl.

Here we can see the rise of the concept of child exploitation.
In the 60s and 70s, you had a lot of liberals and artists pushing pedophilia in arts and film since the majority of people were behind the curve (just look at all the 70s movies with casual pedophilia in them)

-70s: pedophilia and drug use are rampant. The family unit is destroyed and young girls turned into nihilist whores because their belief in romantic relationships has been destroyed by liberals who are just out for young flesh without responsibility.

Cont.

-80s: by now relationships with young girls has become synonymous with exploitation of young girls since marriage and sex have been devaluated. Christian conservatism is on the rise to put an end to it (Reagan, etc). Consent and marriage ages are pushed even higher, ostensibly to protect children.

Now we are in a vicious cycle.
No matter who you are in you shouldn't advocate for lower consent ages.
Because as stated above it would only lead to abuse.

Based take

at the very least i want normalniggers to stop stigmatizing men and lolifags for normal sexual attraction instead of going on witchunts and ruining your fucking life over it

damz

That pic is hot. Looks like Rocksy Light.

Attached: FLAqrXuXMA4Ipa5.jpg (675x900, 92.91K)

So this topic hits home, I dealt with abuse in a form as a kid. I worked with kids for a few years to "pay my dues" in a sense. Troubled child that was helped as a kid grows to repay the good deed to the youth.

Well my time in that field was convoluted by my boss, who was also a male, but flaming gay liberal with no open mindedness to this topic. One day he hit me with the fact that someone was falsely prosecuted for pedophilia or some stuff because attraction to younger girls, however they never acted on it. That was the kicker to him. He couldn't wrap his mind around idea of choosing to act on your sexuality. Or that it wasn't a choice (which pissed me off because he constantly cried about his youth and how he was a victim of a society that didn't accept him because of his attraction)

Just a first hand experience with the culture our society tries to maintain. I have plenty to say on the topic but im rather tired and need to get on with my day

>if you don't don't recognize and react to sex crimes and things involving minors in a sensible and logical way, you can only react to all of it in the most extreme and violent way, which can have massively negative impacts on society and prosperity
>STFU, pedo, I'll fucking kill you
lol, Every time

Attached: 1638210435212.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

>nigger
user...