Please help me. I just want her back

Please help me. I just want her back.

Attached: upload.png (800x450, 408.19K)

I spend every day stuck in a loop of trying to remember and reprocess everything i've ever done wrong. I've been thinking of her ever since she left me on Easter. I can't take it anymore.

This is my only outlet. Posting on Any Forums. Throwing a cup of water into the ocean and hope it ends up in your morning coffee.

She hates me because im a scumbag. I know she knows how horrible i can be. I know she hates me. How do i make it right again?

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN
I WANT TO FEEL HER HANDS ON MINE
AND HEAR HER LAUGH AT ME AGAIN

I WANT TO HOLD YOU IN THE MORNING
AND CRADLE YOU TO SLEEP
IF ONLY I HAD YOU HERE
I WOULD NOT LET YOU GO

Weak and pathetic

I wish i could just end it. Maybe you'd want that as opposed to me just whining about it.

so many things to do in life besides
>i need a woman in my life
if you can't figure out what to do besides obsess over a woman that will never be in your life ever again then you might as well kill yourself yes.

Op shut the fuck up

You think you’re the only person to ever get their heart broken.

You’re stupid, stop obsessing over someone that no longer cares about you and move the fuck on.

If you kill yourself over a breakup you are a pathetic little man

Listen man, I get it. I got broken up with at the start of January, but she told me that she hasn’t loved me for weeks. She made a big deal about still wanting me in her life and that she needed to be independent and her own person. A day or two later she blocked me on everything and started going on dates already.

It hurts, but the first step is realizing that she’s not coming back. It absolutely fucking sucks, but the more you dwell on the thought, the more it kills you inside. Don’t listen to some of the people here - take time to let yourself be sad, because that’s what your body needs right now. Time heals all wounds, y’know? You’re gonna be jealous, especially when she starts dating again, but what’s helped me cope is that we still have our whole lives ahead of us. I don’t blame you for feeling this way, but try not to dwell on it for too long.

Its been 5 years.
Work is monotonous and degrading. My family are toxic and have always looked down on me. I wish this was just about pussy or a breakup, but its everything else and more that chips away at your soul.
I want to be whole again.

Attached: Reality.jpg (548x591, 337.32K)

Feels good to be a 30 year old FA virgin. Will never have to deal with this shit.

Attached: 1643219055790.jpg (360x450, 18.1K)

sounds like you need a better job or become a neet.

It isn't possible to be a NEET where i live. Not enough available resources like gym showers or 24/7 free parking like a hospital. I cook at a shitty small restaurant. Get berated and called a nigger every day. Its either this or go dishwashing at another restaurant.

are you usa? Save what you can. move somewhere more liberal

Do you ecen comprehend the amount of stress and anguish i am going through? I spent my entire life addicted to vidya and my only interactions with society were through public schooling.

We never made out. We never even kissed. We held hands. I wish i was joking.

If you're a nigger you can easily get on SSI, specially if you're depressed. Depression is the easiest way to get on SSI because of how many people are depressed in the world. Plus I'm sure you have other issues, we all have issues on this shit hole planet, it might take a year to get on it but once you do get on your first check is like $10,000. Til then start live streaming on twitch from your job and then once you get popular enough switch to gaming.

COPE AND SEETHE

if you're still a virgin this makes it so much easier to not give a fuck and do whatever you want. Trust me once you have sex one time and then don't get it anymore you'll be alot worse then you are now. I know because I was once that guy that just was so depressed about not having my gf anymore and no more sex. Now I don't give 2 fucks I jack off and play vidya all day as a NEET shit is cash.

search red pill on youtube.
you're welcome

I DONT WANT TO BE A NEET

I JUST WANT TO HOLD MY THICC CUDDLY HIGHSCHOOL GF AGAIN

The entire world is passing me by. 4th nephew/niece was just born. Still KHV.
Why can't i just be more

i'm
Why am I lumped in with the other faggots? I called them weak and pathetic.

Am trying. Is not working. Hence thread.

I didn't say you should be a neet. But you're basically starting from square one. If your environment is impossible to endure you need to buck up and find some way to find enough money to get out. from there you can start fresh.

Society really got you fucked up. You need an intervention user, stop giving a fuck about your cousins and other people.

why the fuck is this thread getting so many dubs and trips?

>video games
How about you stop being autistic?

Workout. Drink. Embrace primal breeding intuition. Forget past whore.

instead of bitching and moaning maybe try listening to people trying to give you actual advice instead of the ones egging you on you fucking retard

damn i got trips and didnt even notice. nice

sounds gay

Because god can hear me scream.

Although i think his concern is fleeting.