Anyone got some speedrunning advice for this game? i'm kind of stuck right now

anyone got some speedrunning advice for this game? i'm kind of stuck right now

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 22.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/watch?v=s9BXG7pat38
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJZyQ68-3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a white male for starters.

Don't even bother with this game. It's bugged and intentionally broken so you pay for it's gacha mechanics

it's a pretty easy game, you just keep swiping left on the pictures of pretty ladies until you don't see any more then you win
if you get good like me you don't even have to swipe

>gatcha

on the contrary nigger

pick up a knife and stab yourself until you achieve fast any%

I put a photo of my cock as my profile picture and someone matched with me just to tell me its a handsome looking cock.

i'm black and in europe, i should be getting an advantage but so far i haven't seen it

t. polcel

>dating app

Attached: se acabó.gif (320x480, 1.87M)

It's literally the opposite
If you're white you have no reason to be a incel

Rape

Get in faggots, we're speedrunning Tinder.

Attached: Simon-Leviev-the-Tinder-Swindler-1392x884-1.jpg (1392x884, 148.12K)

Fuck
Off

6' white guys have it the hardest

Attached: Scandincels.jpg (704x816, 87.63K)

I've only ever matched with Asians, which is weird cause I swipe on plenty of white people. I'm not really complaining since I really like Asians.

use cheat engine you insane retard
actually it doesnt matter, those people who get dates on this app can get dates outside of it, they jsut use it for easy fuck
whoever cant date irl will struggle here too, probably even more so

It's basically resource management.
Consider your right swipe attacks a rare consumable and your left swipe a defensive move loke a block or dodge.
Blocking builds your meter for powerful attacks.

(if you know the algo you'll understand)

If you’re fat, lose weight.
Swipe right on almost everyone.
Swipe left every now and then or you will be filtered.
Fatties, asians and 30+ are easy.
If you match, immediately ask them out.
If you’re ugly, tough luck.

Attached: 5C311BC8-31AE-4341-AC0B-CA33346621BD.jpg (1125x1737, 234.24K)

>sneedrunning
Kill yourself.

>the only people who match me are traps, and girls that outright obviously have daddy issues

Whelp

>talk to girl
>hit it off
>she talks about her experiences with the app and how she got unmatched by dudes at random who were supposed to be up with her the next day or something
>tell her i'm heading off to work for the day but we can continue the chat later, especially since she was expecting dirty talk
>later find myself unmatched for absolutely no reason, we got along just fine with nothing awkward going on
What the fuck is wrong with women?
Why complain about something that someone does to you yet you then just go and do the same thing?
It's not annoying but, it's just.... Why do that?

you don't play

Based

what would be a sneedrun of tindar?

>and girls that outright obviously have daddy issues
what more do you want you damn double quadruple nigger?

Lucky bastard I only get fucking single mothers and nigger women.

I really don't like dating apps and hate how human relationships have become commodified, but I honestly feel like they're your only option in 2022. Pretty much everyone my age who's in a relationship met on an a dating app. Good for them, I guess, but I want to meet a qt irl and have our relationship naturally blossom but I have no idea where or how to start

If you can't beat them, join them I guess

Attached: 1431379300075.png (601x694, 9.37K)

Because women literally think they only deserve to be treated like a queen when they treat everyone else like a peasant. I've seen this hundrets of times already.

ITT we talk shit on people you met from tinder

>extreme bipolar, gaslighting me, accusing me of talking with other girls every 5 minutes, living in Tijuana and not knowing english
>bipolar, manipulative, acts like a 5 year old, my personality is music, sex addict, talking with 10+ boys, shitty major

And the better ones
>funny and tells very entertaining stories, speaks spanish (and eng), great student, sincerely motivated (and actually capable) to change the world (but unfortunately also has sex addiction so it's a no-go)
>nerdy black girl, fun, sweet, great financial assets (great body)

Those kinds of girls are always so flaky.

Bro I've learned alot of people who go on dating apps are honestly not looking to date but dont know it. This is the "normal" now so if you want to find a partner you "have to use apps" and people get disgruntled and hate it. Over saturation of people matching or not matching also starts to break down conversation into just chatting with some stranger you know you can drop. I've honestly matched and chatted with girls more then actual dates because no one wants to go on an actual date. Bi-fag here and can confirm men do this fucking shit too (more so when they dont get the vibe we are fucking right away)

Attached: +_1e3a6f918064b16297d1fe402571c082.jpg (320x320, 30.47K)

i hate women

Attached: Screenshot_20220211_103323_com.tinder.jpg (720x1560, 288.99K)

You don't need women to be happy user

>I want to meet a qt irl and have our relationship naturally blossom
The go do shit you like. If the shit you like doesnt have qts (Like fucking MTG) then try new things where there are qts. Helps if its something you dont know then you can ask for help. No hiking isnt one of those things. No one wants to go on a hike and spark up a conversation unless ya pretty Any Forums and can pull just on looks.

You do, you can't deny your biological instincts

dating apps ruin my self esteem... I may not be Adonis but I'm not a freak and yet no one matches with me. it doesn't help that I have no idea how to construct a profile and probably come off as a cringelord

Attached: 1639706179799.jpg (773x659, 46.66K)

Tinder is not for everyone. You have to have the right mindset to be successful. You need to feed your matches with compliments and press them into dates. You need to seal the bedroom deal as fast as possible or else you'll get ghosted or unmatched.

Best way to meet girls irl is doing shit like volunteering, clubs, or through friend networks.

Work is also an option but can turn bad really fast.

be attractive.
don't be unattractive.
make video game threads on Any Forums.

Literally this. Dating apps are absolute cancer.

Just b urself but also take up a bunch of faggy hobbies you don’t care about

Never got matches
Quit using it
Simple as

Attached: Video game mocks you.jpg (580x652, 53.32K)

What are some better alternatives to this game where users are more committed to long term

Tindr and Grindr are where "hookup culture" apps. If you want a wife, go to Hinge or maybe Bumble.

a LOT of dating profile shit is mild lying. A buddy of mine used alot of older pictures and got lots of matches but as he god older and updated shit got less and less (we are only 29 but pani hit the lbs hard). You are also competing with literally ever Chad and acual bot also lying about everything. Its just oversaturation. You prob come off as normal, which you prob are and a good thing, and its just not as "interesting" as the shirtless bot. It aint you man its the app itself and how it shows shit

Attached: 1641310217201.gif (500x730, 731.79K)

stop using tinder
easily one of the most damaging to use social apps out there
don't use any online dating apps
being alone is better than playing into the game the people who own these apps want to trap you in

It's better to focus on the younger enemies

Are you white?
Are you 6'+?
Are you 8+/10?

If you cant answer yes to at least 2 of these questions, dont even bother with tinder

Being alone sucks. I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna buy the hopium

Never believe that Tinder is a better option for anti-social people to get dates. Tinder is for people who are already successful in irl dating. It's just a more convenient way of dating for them.

>Sweden #1
I could see it. Swedish women are such entitled and picky shits. Even the fat ugly ones are hard to match with. I'm average looking and I only get matches from ugly Thai women on the other side of the planet.

>volunteering
no
>clubs
hell no
>friend networks
don't have those

>work
i mean, i'm already working with hiring people to do this and that for different projects i have going on, but i wouldn't go out of my way to try and get a date out of it.

Consider not faggy hobies you might care about. If you dont care about nothing or no one your not going to find shit. Maybe start at step 1 and see if you even want to date=

Attached: 134140107561.png (172x226, 59.47K)

just don't feel entitled to anything so you don't end up even more unhappy than what you already are
who knows, you might get lucky

Is there a dating app for retards/ not hot people

I heard dancing classes are a goldmine, they are lacking guys and beg men to come more often.

romanian gypsy

1. get a range of nice pictures of yourself, preferably some where you're doing fun and interesting things
2. write a witty bio or just something interesting
3. match with people
4. remember they're just people, it doesn't matter if they think you're retarded any more than it matters if someone on here thinks you're retarded. just have fun with it
5. once you hit it off with one, invite her out for coffee so she can establish that you're not a serial killer, then invite her back to your place to wank you off while she sits on your face

you're welcome

Not him but I did swing dance for a number of years. Don't waste your time if you're ugly lol or unless you become a very good dancer

Most people aren't 8/10. Chris Hemsworth is a 8/10. I think you mean 6+/10

Literally this. Yes it means you have to clean up and have some mild confidence and charm. Like... REALLY mild. Crack a joke on occasion it isnt fuckin hard

I’m just kidding I don’t need another reason to kill myself I know I’m ugly

taci ca te fut pizda proasta

>Get match
>Have a short, but fun convo
>Throw them your number
>Continue there a bit
>Set up a meet
Really not that hard you spergs

thanks bro, that makes me feel a little better. I don't think Im cut out for these apps but I'm not very social otherwise so my options are limited

this is the actual gameplan. 2022 version of this game is TERRIBLE btw, it gets stale very fast, and no easy girl is worth it longterm.

I uninstalled it and decide to play locally at the gym/ club and I've been having more fun.

>using T*nder

Attached: Hmmno.png (520x730, 431.23K)

Sounds to me like you just don't want to meet anyone, user.

>using tinder in the first place

retard, meet women outside

Attached: 1627974326632.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

Not that I know of. It won't be necessary since anti-social women just use Tinder and get massive amount of matches anyway.

>taci ca te fut pizda proasta

Attached: averageromanian.png (473x316, 348.8K)

>Most people aren't 8/10
Most men aren't getting matches on dating apps

take good pics, don't be a nerd and don't be affraid of failure. it's a luck based game

This except I picked up golf. Bought myself a set of clubs, hit the driving range every week, and play at least 9 holes on weekends.

Doesn't matter. You need to be an 8/10 or higher to attract a woman.

Attached: OKCupid shallowness.png (503x644, 18.84K)

Be a twink, a femboy or a woman and you automatically win.

do americans really use apps to have sex

Tinder just showed me that I'm living in the wrong country. I get maybe 1 or 2 matches a month where I live. Set my location to SEA or latin America just for fun and got 20 matches in 2 minutes.

yooo hooo, mods! *whistles loudly* over heeeere! you missed an off topic thread! *whistles more* take care of this mess jannies! here boy, come here boy!

Attached: 4EAF46D8-8C6E-4871-9F24-D9646B3ACBC6.png (1266x688, 95.17K)

Dancing is also fun

>Be an Asian gay
>Go on Tindrer
>All matches are Hispanics or Asians
Do white people not like Asians or something?

It's the same here in most western europe.

>wanting to date a normalfag
>wanting to have sex with someone you don't have full confidence in spending your entire life with
Fuck that shit and fuck anyone who uses this kind of shit.

White men like asian women, white women don't really like asian guys
Sorry chang

Asians usually date Asians

Prostitution is legal in other countries, you know?

Oversaturation is the key word.

Tinder used to be fun back in 2016... now its kinda cringe.

What do I do if I have not been romantically attracted to anyone since grade school?

>not going to church to date a wife material

do americans really

Attached: illust_95755580_20220207_025049.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

The winning move is not to play.

>nigger women
were some of them hot at least

organized religion is a scam

>go to church
>everyone is already married and is either pregnant or has kids (possibly still the former too)

No one young goes there here.

filtered

Stop watching hentai, go outside, socialize.

Bumble or Hinge, but your mileage may vary

I would gladly play with her mind but I would be too good at it that at the end everybody would suffer. Not worth

France here. Got ratings on /soc/ ~6/10. Can confirm that too

Attached: 290.png (680x679, 500.02K)

Yeah I guess. Definitely not wife material though.

>almost half the women who like me are trans
I would like a little less penis thx.

>Evangelical Protestants
>wife material
There are no good women in America. Protip: women are only as good as men collectively demand they be. Even then, they're still women, so they'll find a way to fuck it up.

Attached: disgustedaltmer.png (151x150, 45.51K)

ITT: People that don't know what 'b urself' means

Do you accept a date if you know you are the backup choice?
>Got matched
>Match is probably having the hot for someone else and sparingly replies to your message once every few days
>2 months later, "Heeey! How are you doing user?"
Should I go?

>used to think I hate women
>went to south europe a few times
>realize I only hate white women
Were they always this bad? I have met infinitely more interesting women from literally any other culture, but 80 percent of white women I meet are some of the most vapid people on planet earth.

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 63.43K)

Isn't bumble mostly boomers

There are no young single women who go to church. Be it in muttistan or here in bongland.

>filters 90% of all males

White women are spoiled as fuck.

Tried hinge they all FAT

I met my 17 year old virgin girlfriend at church

Well yeah, but if you're a zoomer shit you might aswell just try to hit on girls on TikTok or whatever you young'uns use these days.

Most of them were raised like Disney princesses. We're just now seeing the results.

>17
fuck off pedo

no. tell her to stfu and call her a whore

>revealing yourself as an incel speedrun, blame unchangeable characteristics%

I'm not white and still don't get pussy on tinder, shut the fuck up snow nigger. This is an issue across the entire male race

Unless everyone lower their standards, I feel like everyone is playing a losing game because they keep chasing someone better than themselves. Only the top dogs have it good.

is it worth having tinder in a 40000 people city? (europe)
also where do you go on a first date?

youtu.be/watch?v=s9BXG7pat38
kneel

I want a gf, but not a boring normie gf (i.e the ones you usually find on tinder)
I want a girl who shares at least some of the same interests I have (gaming is a big one I'll admit), and who I can feel comfortable being myself around, while also being reasonably decent looking (not fat, not covered in tattoos)

Am I asking for too much? Probably
>women who like vidya are an incredibly small minority
>non fat women who like vidya are an even SMALLER minority
>non fat SINGLE women who like vidya? Yeah good luck
I dunno, I just don't feel like I could be compatible with your average normie woman

Attached: 1507601502499.png (424x426, 20.15K)

Go for a fuck if you're horny.

they're the most valued women on earth and they know it.

No, not really. But you can expand your search radius if you don't mind traveling a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJZyQ68-3c

Attached: 9QuUupG.jpg (326x247, 23.89K)

I've come to accept this too. I'm literally starving myself, already dropped 150 pounds this year. I removed any sort of indication of post graduate education or achievement and try to show myself as an absolute shitstain on society. Women literally want to match more with me now with hookups than have the intimidation of committing to something despite what they say.

My usual hooker hs stopped answering my messages

Attached: 1644173705877m.jpg (1024x766, 110.26K)

>not covered in tattoos
Thats a downgrade. Also don't have tats myself.

>women are only as good as men collectively demand they be.
Based and redpilled. Also, they need a father who is BOTH good and strong.

That's literally the only thing that works. I live in a libtard city and the women are more hypocritical than Any Forums. If you're not Hitler's youth, enjoy being ghosted

the first step is to simply not obsess over having a gf

It all fairness I feel like no one figures that out until they get into a good healthy relationship. Its more than just be yourself. Its find someone who likes you for you so you don't have to feel like you're holding your breath every time they're around. Its easy to feel spiteful after a shit ton of rejections, but you'll get it. The second thing I wish people would say more often is to make sure you're happy with yourself before you try to get into a relationship. Nothings worse than expecting someone else to fix your shit.

Attached: vFGi73UBSpm7LWYq9IDj6cO5DuVqFOPAKR5rZDsmWYM.jpg (437x450, 21.08K)

>try to show myself as an absolute shitstain on society.
How do you do this?

I just want an introvert gf to cuddle and watch random anime/netflix with.

Ruralfag here. It's difficult, but possible.
Take a public place so she's not intimidated and just talk, drink a coffee or have a walk. Also the point where you ask them out is important. Too early and she might say no and it's awkward to ask again. Too late and the texting becomes dull until she loses interest

This. The libtards can scream about BLM all they want but at the end of the day they still want white boyfriends.

Where did you find a hooker?

fuck off. not vidya.

This. Quality women don't want to meet their future husband on fucking tinder. Any chick who is familiar with dating apps is far likelier to cheat or just drop your ass as soon as the relationship doesn't suit her needs anymore. Plus the gender ratio on tinder is like 75% men 25% women. It's a literal sausage fest.

ITT: Zoomers who have never even touched a vagina give advice on touching vaginas

I wouldn't waste my time on it but if you insist don't expect to get laid or use it for that if you're a 7/10 or less and use it mostly for finding friends, eventually you might meet someone that ACTUALLY likes you.

I started getting more matches when i just wrote "looking for a cute nerd to cuddle with" in my profile.
I just wanted to filter out the normies

Attached: 1638284767424.jpg (615x506, 44.12K)

>live in parent's basement
>don't own a car

Be honest, should I even try dating?
I've been told I'm cute and am 6'2 but I just feel like such a loser

Attached: 1428865520442.png (560x407, 20.11K)

at school

I basically go back to pot and chain smoking dishwasher scumbag me in post high school before I got the STEM degree with a degree of cockiness and being just slightly dumber than average. Women are more prone to a hookup if they feel they're using you instead of connecting with you.

If you're in finland i imagine everyone is tall and theres a lot of weird romanticism being pushed about the migrants. Most places on earth a 6'+ white male is a valuable sexual commodity. You might be in one of the few exceptions

>Swipe right on almost everyone.
This is how you ask the algorithm to fuck you over. It will rate you lower if you just spam swipe.

i doubt the usual Any Forums user could handle a girlfriend nagging all day about your gaming addiction, porn addiction, kpop addiction and her constant need for a better life with more income. also kids mean doing school work, even earning more money, owning a car, going on trips etc.
also you'll have to face all her friends and her opinions about you.
i dunno but i feel like a lot of anons dont appreciate the peace of mind they have living alone.
i probably listed only 10% of the things coming up to you when you actually have a relationship and kids.

You know who do I want to go on a date with?
the girl reading this ;)

>The second thing I wish people would say more often is to make sure you're happy with yourself before you try to get into a relationship

Does that apply to women as well because I've never met one who was happy with themselves?

Where do you meet women out of colleges and workplace?
Bar? Isn't meeting girls at bars similar to tinder in the end? (People go to bar to find matches)

Is it common to have a "go-to" hooker? I've only paid for sex one time in my twenties and I was visting in another state.

If you have glaring weaknesses like those you listed, you're better off fixing those before worrying about dating. But always keep yourself open to new experiences; it's most likely to happen when you least expect it.

You never know boys. I have never used a dating app as I wanted something organic. Nothing in 2 years with Covid, then i met a friend of a friend at a party. People here probably won't believe me but she's gorgeous and so so kind. Not woke/a fucking idiot. And she took an interest in me. Going on 6 months now, this will probably be the one. You just have to get lucky man. A lot of RNG. Hot girls always have a small window of opportunity before they are taken again. Most of it is luck. Try to be funny but dont try too hard, just be loose.

Attached: 1618498055494.jpg (816x404, 130.63K)

on the internet, just search for "scorts" + your location. They aren't illegal in my country, so there's always lots to choose from.

ntsa but yes, albeit some people fetishize mentally ill women. You're looking for a stable relationship and not a quick fuck/feelings rollercoaster, right?

At a bar, you can examine a person's mannerisms, see what their personality is like, see how attractive they actually are
On tinder, you get a couple of photos and a one paragraph description, they aren't comparable

>Women are more prone to a hookup if they feel they're using you instead of connecting with you.
Interesting. Sure, people are afraid of forming human connections nowadays.

enjoy being alone and single. getting a gf isn't worth it usually. all the bullshit involved just for occasional sex is blah

That's how it goes on Tinder. You're not special. She gets hundreds of guys matching her every day. If you happen to pop up on her radar at all, consider yourself lucky and just try to get a date ASAP before she moves on to the next guy on her long list.

>gaming
>not fat
>not covered in tattoos
>Am I asking for too much?
lol

I met my current gf at a wedding. If you're single, get invited to as many weddings as possible.

How do i get invited to a party

how do I find a woman into the same degenerate deviantart tier fetishes as I am

Attached: BCC0BB7B-C89B-438A-BEDE-A7370676B1D5.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

would you date me user?

Attached: 24542542.jpg (634x692, 89.37K)

they expect men to make them happy

This. I had to come back to my mom's home and still don't have my driving license...
I'm about to lose my job soon too.
I look like an average guy but frankly, who would want someone like me...

Did the same, 1000 matches a week. In my own country I get 1 match a week. Shit is crazy

Well, I've sex with 30 or so. Most of them were between meh and good, but when you find one that makes it so you feel like having sex with a friend instead of a hooker, then you'll want to keep that one at hand.

Fucking disney

Everyone is coomerbrained, we just chose to do it cheaply with pornography here on Any Forums. Commodifing yourself for dating apps is essentially letting go of the fact that emotions stand in your way of average tier pussy.

>who would want someone like me...
you need to watch some incel content. none of that stuff matters. all that matters is good looks. and i don't mean average looks, i mean good looks like pic related.

Attached: 52424524.jpg (201x251, 8.59K)

Hinge actually works for me.
I'm not sure but I think the polished random/quirky facts make everyone seems more humane.

sneed

Absolutely. I live in central Europe and it's basically impossible to date. I'm 30, have full blond hair, blue eyes and I'm working out. It's insane how women match you left and right if you look exotic according to their standards.

>veryone is coomerbrained, we just chose to do it cheaply with pornography here on Any Forums.
No wonder roasties and simps hate this shit. They're being obsoleted by technology and know they can't compete when full dive rears it's ugly head.

I'm pretty sure living at home is only a turn off for WASP americans. In europe and asia it's totally normal, acceptable, and sometimes even encouraged for children to live with their parents well into their 20s

I don't even watch shitty TV or Netflix. I got a sub a few weeks ago just for a girl I'm trying to make into a consistent girl friend. She enjoys watching Netflix, from my perspective we could fucking watch paint dry for hours if it means I can feel the warmth of another person.

Don't take dance classes just to hit on chicks. It will be very obvious and you will embarrass yourself. You actually have to enjoy dancing.

have friends

Yeah. It just seems that every women I meet has issues with self esteem and hates themselves for one reason or another. I understand wanting to improve stuff like getting in better shape, or learning a new skill and shit like that isn't hating yourself but I mean like taking antidepressants and smoking pot to numb the pain levels of self hate.

>get tons of matches
>either all bots or dont respond

Attached: 2F0ED1CC-6609-4CD4-BA8F-29E3E81B2334.jpg (640x640, 37.51K)

>20

Attached: 999E058C-33CF-40F0-8035-77046345C71C.jpg (1000x872, 161.69K)

Try to improve yourself but as the first reply said, be open to new experience.
It's unlucky but for males, we usually only get dates around our capabilities or lower.

Same
I want to experience that shit organically.
Specifically going out of your way to find dates seem so soulless.

Ok I'll preface it describing me, but I'm not doing it to gloat or whatever, just setting the scene. So I'm fairly attractive, grew up playing sports, always ran with a popular crowd. Came somewhat naturally. I know thats not the case for everyone. My biggest suggestion would be to join some intramural/coed sports. Play co-ed softball man its great. Not hard, not much athletic ability required. Go for beers afterwards with everyone once in awhile. Find ways to meet people and enter circles. Its kind of a numbers game. If you're having more issues making male friends who do that sort of stuff, everyone likes a "guys guy" around. Good humour, building experiences/memories, getting fucked up together. Thats how its done.

>mfw I do not even get matches with bots

Attached: 1357020291121.gif (159x124, 388.87K)

>improve yourself
it doesnt matter how much you shower user, what matters is body shape, face and height. so better hope for surrogates to become a thing soon.

try looking elsewhere

he's right
I volunteer and there's not a single cute girl there. It is old ladies and dudes

should have tried this before taking the hookerpill. Making myself pass as a normie was a mistake, had some really boring dates.

Well I only said that because the original user is already 6'2.
He actually has a chance.

Note that Finland leads in LGBTQ+ rights and feminism and is consistently the happiest place to be.

>dont be ugly
Thats the most important one
>take outdoors pictures
>pictures with friends at a bar or something
>never use selfies
>link to your instagram to show youre legit
>Dont go detailed on your bio
I look average and have a garbage profile and still managed to get around 250 matches in 2-3 years despite only talking to around 50 at most
Also be selective about your likes, the algorythm compares your likes and dislikes to the people you like, and rates you too (all in secret, it does this for a lot of things including talking with matched people), so dont go ham and swipe right on every girl blindly unless you still have the starter boost

Not owning a car is not that big of a deal depending on where you live, living in your parent's basement might be (depending on your situation) so if you feel uncomfortable about it try working towards fixing it. I wouldn't wait until you solve it to date though, people in general can put up with it if you actively work on fixing issues you acknowledge or might even try to help you. Not trying will always make you a loser user so give it a shot, be a winner.

I match a lot with black women, not that I'm complaining but I would really prefer asians.
I'm not even black, but apparently I have whatever the fuck black women want.

No you don't lol

>you do
Post nut clarity says otherwise.

Like where? All activities are basically shut down due to blowvid. Can't even go for a walk in the park.

>meet women outside
>go outside
>become a ghost for 99,99% of the female no matter what
>and even if they notice you nothing happens
>try to talk to them
>get outright ignored or shitcanned answer
>concert/nightclub or whatever wont change anything whether you alone or not
Nice normalfag advice right here, connard.

Attached: 1517448915715.jpg (643x844, 27.61K)

My school has some AI thing built by harvard students designed to match you up with fellow students for Valentine's day based on a personality quiz or something like that, and there's a chance they'll pay for your meal too. My school is mostly girls anyway, thinking of trying it this year for the free food and captive audience desu

Alright I'll look into this

This is kinda true unfortunately. Couple quality girls once in awhile on there, but not most of em.

>5’9
>ugly
>29
>no friends

No I will not download Tinder

What do you do that sets you apart from every other man who wants the same thing? One thing you have to realize is that while MOST men are willing to settle, MOST women want to date up. It's fucking unfair, but you're going to have to work like a savage animal to boost yourself up to a 7-8 to get the attention from the 5's you think you'd be satisfied with.