IF YOURE NOT GONNA TIP ON DELIVERY THEN DONT FUCKING ORDER IT, WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A LIVING DOING DELIVERY

>IF YOURE NOT GONNA TIP ON DELIVERY THEN DONT FUCKING ORDER IT, WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A LIVING DOING DELIVERY
Hey, come here for a second, little buddy. Good, have a seat. There's something you shoul- shhhh, shhh- there's something you should know. Delivery drivers get paid an hourly wage. Yes, that's right. No, I'm not making that up. It's true. They are paid by the hour to deliver food to people's houses. And there's another thing- what they get paid isn't my fucking problem. I paid the full price for the food and delivery and my obligation in the transaction is done. There will be no tip, and I will complain to the delivery service if the food is not piping hot when it arrives.

Attached: 1632006107113.jpg (1200x1200, 193.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contactus.myastutesolutions.com/Dominos/index.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

delivery driver here, please keep these things in mind
>we write down in the computer if you do not tip
>after no tip one time your orders are delayed, pushed back, and de-prioritized
>if you complain as a non-tipper you will be black listed
>your food will always be cold, your drinks always warm
>we will fuck with your food and there will be zero punishment for this
>this part is important. absolutely no punishment
>there is no corporate, there is no let me speak to your manager, there is no police punishments
>we can cum on your food and drop dirt all over it without recourse
good luck

I’m not tipping a delivery drivers anymore ever again, period. And it’s all because of your post. I encourage everyone to join me. Tough break pal, guess this means I win, and you lose. In your face.

you win my cum kek

I will report you and have you fired. Then I will get issued coupons for free food, and after I use them, I’ll sue the company and win a million dollars. Tough break ole chum, guess this means I win again. And you lose again.

just tip $1 and stop being a nigger

This

there will be absolutely. no punishments. this was already covered.

Enjoy terrible service and jizz in your pizza, cheap fucking faggot

Lol no you won't. Maybe you'll get free coupons but nothing will happen to the employee. How would you even prove something like that? Just shut the fuck up and tip or don't order delivery.

You say there's no punishments... but my pistol says otherwise. Are you willing to lose the ability to walk for the rest of your life to "win"?

>Enjoy terrible service and jizz in your pizza, cheap fucking faggot
Then you'll cost the restaurant a paying customer. It's not on me to support your lazy faggot ass, it's on you to demand proper payment from your boss. If the restaurant shutters, you lose your job dumbass.

After I win the million dollars, I’m going to buy the company, and I’ll make it my life’s mission to send pizzas covered in my cum to your friends and family, for free. I’ll even deliver them the free pizzas myself, still warm with my fresh jizz. And when they ask who ordered them free pizza? I’ll tell them it was from you, as a gift. Sorry friendo, looks like I get the last laugh. You lose again. Face.

yeah I won't do it either personally, that guy just pisses me off, instead of unionizing the fags just take out their frustrations on customers

It's people like you that let the free market rape employees in the ass.

nigger, go pay for air dumbass

Food tampering is a felony. It would be easy to figure out who did it. Sorry chud.

So I just have to tip right? It doesn't matter what I tip right? So a 1 penny tip means you get tipped and you can't be a faggot

Yeah that guy sucks

But this also read something like that scene from the other guys with the tuna and the lions kek

Says the guy who has mommy pay for everything. You literally live off of tips.

if you think that is a tip you get double cum

>we write down in the computer if you do not tip

Ah yes, the magical "computer". I don't care what app you're on, none of the are going to tell drivers how much customers tip lmao. Nice try. Get a job that doesn't rely on extortion for you to buy your Funko pops bro

>only hope of making money is winning it or accepting charity from your establishment's patrons for doing your job
Oh, user. What an existence

contactus.myastutesolutions.com/Dominos/index.html
fuckign complain to the dominos website you retard, Any Forums doesnt give a damn about your fat ass being egotistical

U.S. Law literally states you can get fines and/ or imprisonment just for the threat of fucking with somebody's food, good effort though!
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365

Attached: 1635406508238.jpg (1024x923, 143.19K)

>Anonymous 02/11/22(Fri)10:00:31 No.8724867
shut your nigger pongbob fucking kike jew contactus.myastutesolutions.com/Dominos/index.html

You're the reason people don't tip, fagot.
Try getting an actual cooking job in a real kitchen.

get this man a cum burger alhamdulillah

well what i wanted to talk about with this thread, is luciferian philosophy and cosmology, because it's something many people understand, deep down inside, but only a few know its deeper implications, and i am one of those people, so basically, lucifer thought he could do better than god, and sought to create his own utopia and draw as many human souls into it as he possibly could, well he succeeded, he got what he wanted, or so i believe, because i believe this world, the one we're all living in right now, is lucifer's utopia, an alternative heaven, and that there are demons among us, who strive to spread the word of awareness, so that people can know themselves, and not flounder with doubts surrounding their personhood, however, make no mistake, this is not a message of positivity, while it is a message of love and light, the fundamental nature of the message, is negative, because it is a message of a certain kind of triumph, it is all about winning the game of life, by any means necessary, and i think this is an important idea to share with people, because too many people are complacent with their station in life, and even though many of those people are not happy with what they have, few of them ever strive for something greater, which is really a shame, and i think there are two kinds of shame, healthy and unhealthy, and it is the goal of the demons to instill a sense of healthy shame, as processing shame builds character, in a sort of "school of hard knocks" kind of way, and i will admit, for those who have never walked this path, the rewards will not seem worth the effort, and all i can say in response to that, is that an individual's purest will, will always win out, in the end, and submerging yourself deeply within the "shame program" (as i call it), is going to be an amazingly unique experience, offering unlimited growth and insight, and redeeming the fallen character of lucifer.

Attached: 1627951008806.jpg (495x473, 35.76K)

take it to corporate contactus.myastutesolutions.com/Dominos/index.html

>>after no tip one time your orders are delayed, pushed back, and de-prioritized
>>if you complain as a non-tipper you will be black listed
>>your food will always be cold, your drinks always warm
>>we will fuck with your food and there will be zero punishment for this
>>this part is important. absolutely no punishment
>>there is no corporate,
This is some absolutely amazing cope from a junkie dropout. I could point out everything wrong with this, but you won't address the arguments and have none of your own.

Shut the fuck up and do the job, drone.

You don't even need a lot of proof to get a place investigated and the health department involved. Take some photos of shitty orders, and file a complaint with the dept that your food is making you sick/they're fucking with it.

Guaranteed to fuck a place up.