Never been on a flight on my own before… i’m heading out of state to meet up with a friend and see a band I really...

Never been on a flight on my own before… i’m heading out of state to meet up with a friend and see a band I really like. It’s weird, bros. I am not anxious about taking a trip by myself, or afraid of something happening during the flight; nothing that I feel I should be feeling right now. Instead I just feel… emotional, I guess? Sad maybe? Something about boarding the tram where my family couldn’t follow me hit me really hard, like fighting back tears hard. Does anyone else know what I’m talking about?

Attached: 45DF0280-1987-41FC-B001-52B1A148CF32.jpg (1242x2208, 643.74K)

that's normal because flying is a crazy thing
planes are mostly safe these days though, you don't really have anything to worry about

You’re mental

Thanks… I figure i’m just being too sentimental or something. I’m only leaving for the weekend, I shouldn’t be homesick already.

I’ve never been on a plane before either. I know the feeling you’re describing though, I remember those kinds of weird feelings, like the 1st day of school type of feelings. It’s exhilarating and scary at the same time, with some touches of anxiety. You’ll be fine though bro. Have a nice time.

You sound like a mentally ill homosexual. I don't hope that the plane crashes, but at the same time I wouldn't be sad

I wouldn’t call myself a homo, but if you got a nice cock i’ll give u a brojob

It's a juicy 8 inches with a nice looking helmet. If you can get it hard, you're welcome to swallow a hot load

yeah flying is neat. You'll be fine, enjoy the shitty snacks and the view outside. Farmland is cool as fuck, too. Other than that, once you're up, it's mostly like riding the bus. Enjoy the other side, you'll be back after, so.

Flying is like climbing the first hill of a roller coaster but without any of the part after that.

Attached: 20210829213344_1.jpg (3840x2160, 824.49K)

Awe, wittle baby wuvs his famwily? Grow the fuck up. Faggot.

Attached: 0D051693-ED90-4F29-8ADC-F2EC05B27122.jpg (500x500, 55.69K)

here's that attention you wanted

i used to fly solo a lot so... yes its normal to feel sad when you wave goodbye to your loved ones before a flight. And that feeling of loneliness and being on your own inside that plane is very comfy, enjoy it.

>that's normal because flying is a crazy thing
Whats crazier is the group of alphabet boys that think they can legal search you without warrant.

Attached: Jew eat foreskin.jpg (565x375, 52.98K)

Plane are the safest way of flying, plus the anal cavity searches are something any OP should really enjoy. Have fun getting fisted by sweaty fat dudes in polyester fake police outfits!

Attached: 1623540451051.gif (470x260, 988.67K)

Gay and a faggot

>be me
>1986ish
>worked to death, need vacation
>book flight to FL from PA early AM
>get stoned. board flight
>*think* wing is falling off plane
>SCREAMING
>Crew comes to aid...

The rest of the flight consisted of people around me snickering. It kept starting up after a few seconds of it stopping.

>can't blame 'em

This thread actually ended up being pretty fun. I sincerely thank you bros for keeping me entertained while I wait for takeoff.

Stop it I can only get so gay

Attached: A1279E8C-4045-4C37-8023-456312D13453.jpg (1024x576, 64.78K)

go rescue that poor woman he's got her backed into a corner

Two dicks can pump your buns at the same time if you align them just right. A dick in the mouth and both hands and that’s 5 spurting penises in the same pile of men