Why aren't you into women's MMA

Why aren't you into women's MMA

Attached: UFC female.jpg (843x811, 81.97K)

They wear too many clothes

imagine the smell

most of them braid their hair in that nasty style, huge turnoff for me

pic semi related

Attached: 1351536856289.jpg (200x265, 11.2K)

If you're a footfag it can still be hot

All womens sport is shit, lefties need to stop trying to shove it down everyone’s throats

Agreed. They should be wearing lingerie.

There should be a lingerie basketball league. That shit would be so cash

Women's MMA is actually pretty good, it's not like all the other shit-tier women's sports.

Give me some blood-soaked goddess over a simpering domesticated prat any fuckin day of the week.

Attached: 6XRj6Ty.jpg (1280x720, 98.34K)

Only for the fights.

Attached: 132_ceremonial_Valentina_Shevchenko_x_Katlyn_Chookagian.jpg (1400x1400, 201.28K)

Most of the female MMA stars are anti-communist, pro-gun, and highly individualistic

Attached: Valentina Schevchenko.jpg (1400x1400, 194.2K)

Attached: Valentina.jpg (652x434, 52.56K)

Attached: Valentina S.jpg (1280x720, 191.26K)

That is not what the mother of my children should be doing

Strong women bear and raise strong children. Weak women ruin their kids because she’s too far up her own ass to stop them from walking all over her

I am. I love the Atomweight division, from One Championship. Angela Lee is amazing, and Itsuki Hirata is a total beast. I cant wait to see Stamp take on Angela Lee though.

That's why your children will be weak manlets with low T.

Itsuki Hirata is a goddess and a force to be reckoned with

Attached: FGSlXiEVkAAmwjW.jpg (1080x1080, 144.21K)

Children learn masculinity and strength from their fathers, femininity and compassion from their mothers. simple as.

But there’s a difference between a compassionate person who stands up for themselves verses a compassionate person who lets people walk all over them

i am

the king vs the weakling

They get genetics from both.

If your woman is weak then your children will be weak, it's that simple.

If your woman has no fire then she isn't a woman, she is a girl, and you are a pedophile.

Submission must be earned, NEVER given freely. Else how do you know she isn't giving it to every other man she sees?

You just want a weak woman because you are weak yourself. Strong men want strong women.