Are gay loving tops even a thing??

Are gay loving tops even a thing??

Attached: IMG_20220209_113647.jpg (912x1600, 428.6K)

Shameless self bump

What do you mean? Like a top who is gay? What? Are you okay? Huh?

I just wish I could find a gay top who is loving... Pls don't judge :/

I'm a loving top :)

I honestly don't believe gay love is genuine but don't let me get you down. It's a big world, you'll find someone probably

Why is Any Forums so bottom focused??

Probably not. But I like the idea of finding someone

God you gays are so... gay. Just put yourself out there and play the dating game

Why wouldn't they be, what a dumb question fag.

But I'm scared. How do I even do it??
I don't want to be a dump n fuck. I want true love or some shit

Then don't put up with that shit, make your demands and someone will fulfill them.

OP here. I really badly want to get fucked in my ass so badly ;)

>download dating app
>pick a decent human being and get to know them
>if you like them enough, go on a coffee date
The worst that could happen is the feeling of rejection. But you'll get over it in a healthy way hopefully

Awwww I don't believe you only cuz it's Any Forums but you give me hope :)

No, imagine the psychology of a man who only wants to fuck other men in the ass. Like they can only get off to spreading their corruption like vampires. It is on the jeffrey dahmer spectrum.

What a barbaric view on fags. Are you new here?

I'm gay, I'm a top, and I love my husband. Any other question?

Shut up faggot if I said how much I'd love to hold and caress and care for someone like OP with all my heart you'll just call me a gay fag homo queer for the rest of the thread you psycho.

Lust is not love but go off faggot *unsheathes my blood red katana and slices you in half*

Many young people are afraid of commitment a s hate any form of responsibility. And I’m not talking anout the boomer “kids today won’t work” shit. Consider the idea of ghosting being a commonly accepted practice. This obviously allows tops to fuck you and bail without even feeling bad about it.