Need help in naming my seafood restaurant

>Need help in naming my seafood restaurant
>Thanks in advance :)

Attached: pepepray.jpg (460x253, 23.42K)

The able semen

Pepe's pescatoria

What about "The Larper"?

>pescatoria
Sounds nice

Dang that’s pretty good

>fugging chegged

niggers tongue the crabs in my anus

Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters

Seafoodface McRestaurante

What type of seafood restaurant? Cajun boil? Fried greasy spoon? Nice place to take a date?

Pescatoria is a good one but really
This user is smart, provide more info OP.

"We Got Crabs!" or "Come Get Crabs!"

We Serve Nigger Fish

MrCrabs

Crabz

Crabsnoblacksortranniesorlefties

Crabsstrictlynopedos

Salty Shit

Microplastics District

We Finger Whales

Captain Whale Vag

I'm thinking of different cuisines such as italian, french, and chinese

It's not going to be a high end restaurant, but more of like an affordable one

Honestly if you're serious that's too complex

Pick one thing that the area you're planning to operate in doesn't have / has the least of. No that doesn't mean start making Somalian Fish-fries but like, find a happy medium between interesting and unique.

You can't just offer Italian French and Asian on the same menu, it debases any quality of ingredient you might have to see that level of variety - unless you're in a major american city that would support such a menu.

Watch a show like Kitchen Nightmares - you ever notice how one of the first things Gordon Ramsey addresses with a failing business is an over-complicated menu?

Okay, so I live in a state which doesn't have a coastline, so there are like 3 seafood restaurants on the whole. 1 is high end, another one is going to bite the dust soon and the 3rd one has less than a 1000 reviews. So, I have space to open an affordable seafood restaurant.

I wanted to stick to italian, but figured throwing in french and chinese might bring in more customers.

I'll watch that show before I do anything stupid

Based & Red pilled

Attached: SFf3BfcPPFrw6L_gzWYojZFU-tzLT3OF5WKk0OJ7yvc.png (779x559, 371.8K)