MGTOW is life

MGTOW is life.
MGTOW is happiness.

Attached: mgtow.png (1035x865, 280.09K)

Learn to lead your women

>Mgtow is happiness
Keep telling yourself that
Humans are emotional beings we desire companionship. Romantic and friendship kinds.
Lack of relationships is how we get Elliot Rodgers

Everyone makes their own choice. You believe in concepts too much, you become a statistic.

mgtow is probably the smartest cuck-tier normie shit tier relationships I've seen, but it's a bit too honest

think your gonna get some trash whore by telling her you need a pre-nup?

This is fucking stupid. shit

Attached: large.png (1003x1024, 296.05K)

If you're going your own way why do you have the need to announce your departure? Nobody is asking you to stay anyway.

Been there, done that. Until you start to feel the presure of time passing on, then it hits you hard.

Imagine how many mgtow are sucking their own dicks everyday.

Attached: 1200px-Af-mode2.jpg (1200x800, 79.15K)

Dude, these guys are the top of the loser pile

The bottom would be niger lover , cuck, or any undesireable races...truly

Attached: 456548458548.png (1280x720, 437.96K)

Was my own man all my life.
Refuse to marry even with a child ( Yes I am a good father caring and all..)
My best buddie talking to me all the time.. You must give her the ring and so on.
We both are single now.
Guess which of us has the money to buy himself a new CBR 650..?

Hahahaha!!! Fuck that. This is a concept for emotionally stunted man children who cannot survive in a real relationship. Real men have the respect and admiration of their women.

Dude materialism lmao

Mgtow is lame.

I mean the idea is nice, but to get into somekind of lame ass circle jerk group is vomit worthy.

> Wah wah womahn bad [post reply]
Just dont. This shit, even if you really are feeling it, it just not worth doing.
Youre not being productive this way. Women will not be like "OH GEE I BETTER STOP BEING OBNOXIOUS" because of this.

Infact, shit women that read that wont change their ways at all, they're just going to shit on you even harder, with whatever justification they can find.

If you want girls to be decent, the first thing you have to do is look in the mirror.
Its not about gender because basically most people are just awful, male or female.

>MDMA is life.
>MDMA is happiness.
fixed it, your welcome.

Attached: Salt.jpg (2121x1414, 238.4K)

> What are the other 5/6 days of the week

>Gotta consoooooooom

Sad. Many such cases

The game has been rigged from the start. Marriage is a scam. Just live your life and follow your passions while the western world is collapsing into further degeneracy. The jews won. Women are great for leisure and fun but do not ever tie yourself financially to them. Just dick them as long as there is a "spark" and move on to the next one. Works good for me

No, MGTOW is being so socially inept that you can't find a woman you get along with, and then being so much of a coward that you can't face your own ineptitude.
A good relationship is not that fucking hard to achieve. Just find a girl who you genuinely get along with well and with whom you are basically best friends. Be loyal to eachother, pay attention to eachothers needs and that's about it.

Thats a lot of words to say incel

>Single dad
>Ambition is to own a CBR 650
>Proud of that

nice

Attached: youreafuckingfagmyguy.jpg (500x750, 120.85K)

>MGTOW
>Their Own Way.
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do, Mc.Faggit?
Such a beautiful idea ruined by incels, pretty sad. Younger folks might even buy into this swap

based

t. clueless 20-something with no life experience

>shits sucks
>let's just be weak men and consoom more shit

People like you are why we are where we are.

>Real men have the respect and admiration of their women
Got niggered here, my dude. They have respect and admiration first and only after woman becomes theirs. Nobody respects a whore

I'm happily married and have 3 children, all who are thriving. Also have a snowmobile, atv, and a 4x4 mud truck, a street truck project and 50 acres if land that we all enjoy

Maybe the problem is you.

>noooo you have to be a real man and STEP UP! >noooo don't live for yourself

our week has 7 days, and microdosing.

And then you woke up.

CBR650 guy here....
I guess most of you are no in my age.
So wait till the life itself shows you some nice facts about the nice ladie and her desires.
Its enough if you become a little bit exhausted from your day to day job or have some other struggles and boom she will start to "think".
Saw this not only once .
And maybe only maybe .Read look up some MGTOW forums and only believe in 1% of the stories (its far more than 1 %) .
Be carefull .
Dont marry. Best dont have children.
Pump and dump life your life .Buy your house, buy your car form your life.
Dont pay for a tit job for your neighbour or the milkman.

That's the father's job, not raising "strong daddy's princess who don't need no man."

Attached: ultimate coper you.jpg (633x437, 79.2K)