Friendly reminder that childfree couples save about $267,233 per child

Friendly reminder that childfree couples save about $267,233 per child.

Attached: kike.jpg (750x678, 254.74K)

Friendly reminder that childfree couples are missing out on one of life’s greatest joys and have failed at one of the most basic functions of life. Enjoy your small dog/cats

Shalom Schlomo Jr.

I have 4 kids, and just on my 50k salary and side hustles, have a 50 acre farm. Life is good. Kids are only as expensive as you make em, Stay mad schlomo

I wish I could have kids, but unfortunately I'm an irredeemable incel

Please tell how you make your money

>Friendly reminder that childfree couples are missing out on one of life’s (((greatest joys))) and have failed at one of the most basic functions of life. Enjoy your small dog/cats
Sneed harder

Attached: d27.jpg (600x600, 51K)

And single men save at least twice as much.

Attached: mgtow.png (1035x865, 280.09K)

Diesel mechanic and do side jobs from home. Also larp as a farm, grow a lot of our own food and raise chickens and ducks. Getting into pigs and cows soon

why the fuck do kids require over 200k a year?
>buy food
>maybe some toys
>take to the park every once in a while
Don't say the "they have to pay for their college" bullshit. It's incredibly easy to get financial support for college

And how do they like doing free labor with no childhood perks besides playing faggotry catch with daddy and baking pies with mommy? Its not the early 1900's. Get your children a cell phone and playstation. Let them enjoy being a kid in the technological age you fuck

Honestly not sure how people get past the age of 25 and not want kids.

By that point you've done everything else and living for yourself just gets boring

veterinary bills add up quick

Have you gotten checked for depression?

Depression is for all the selfish childless leftists who need to visit a therapy every week

I feel fine

In other words let them enjoy artificial world instead real one

In other other words. verified. light a candle you amish fuck

Seriously? You've done everything in life that you have an interest in by 25?

You must be the world's most boring person.

Get a load of this faggot. We dont even have home internet, seethe

They probably enjoy it - it gives them a feeling of contribution, independence and freedom that people like you will never understand.

Also they might have a playstation, you don't know.

so basically the wife gave birth to tiny adults.

also. pc master race.

also also. i dont care. im day drinkin. enjoying my day off from work and listening to eminem.

also also also. i just realized im fucked up in more ways than i can count. and i cant count very high

God that sounds fucking miserable. I grew up being jealous as fuck of my cousins that grew up on a farm. I loved going out to visit them

>By that point you've done everything else and living for yourself just gets boring
the breeder's mind . . . grim

Doesn't it just?

I live with two kids who aren't mine, I'm watching with detached interest as they become social retards, unable to talk to anyone they don't know. Watching them in shops is hilarious, they don't know how to ask prices, ask for a bag, order food... They are 9 and 12....

Life is not inside a screen. The irony of typing that using a screen is not lost on me.

How is that better than gaming? Did you desperately want to fuck sheep?

Because you are being active, playing games, going on adventures, building forts.

Playing vidya is what has led you to spending your free time on Any Forums user, don't try to pretend you have your shit together.

omg ppl really just arguing over someone who doesn't want kids lmao

>men walk out and delay settling down to avoid it
>women do the same + abort millions per year to avoid it
>both develop addictions to alcohol and drugs to cope with it
>kick out kids as fast as legally possible to be done with it
>"one of life’s greatest joys"
HAHAHA ok buddy

Attached: ashat.webm (640x640, 1.07M)