Reminde that you don't own your digital games

Reminde that you don't own your digital games.
You just stay poor and keep spending money, owning nothing.

Attached: 1616771469808.png (436x705, 354.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060884531-Tread-Lock
support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360043472151-What-Content-Can-I-Access-Without-A-Membership-#:~:text=If you choose to cancel,3 pre-recorded classes*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol I pirate all that

how do you pirate coffee

>coffee subscription
do americans really

I thought it was a girl until i saw dollar shave club

Food is one of the few things that are cheap in America. Daily Harvest is a scam though it's literally just cups of frozen veg the same as the bags you can get in a grocery store for 1/10th the price.

>no Onlyfans
ngmi

Attached: tradwife.webm (512x288, 2.99M)

>Reminde that you don't own your digital games.
Oh no! Anyway, gonna go play some of my games that I "don't own" since it doesn't really matter.

>paying for all those worthless subscriptions when the majority of that stuff isn't even watchable
For gods sake why would you do that to yourself

I remember the bloopers and stuff that showed she was faking all this and is normal and shits on people fapping to her.

>pirate
>pirate
>pirate
>pirate
>play on PC and pirate
>pirate
>lol, who listens to books?
>no idea what that is
>no idea what that is
>watch for free
>I do buy coffee, but not on a subscription
>what the fuck is that expensive shit?
>what the fuck is that expensive shit?
>women's magazines? for real?
>women's magazines? for real?
>pirate
>TV is $12 where I live
>phone is $15 where I live
>the fuck is that?
>adblock and watch for free on the TV screen via HDMI to PC
>pirate
>pay for each ride
>women's cosmetics? for real?
>the fuck is that?
>the fuck is that?
>shave once a week for less than that a month
>not hosting any websites
>don't need that
>the fuck is that?
>the fuck is that?
>pirate
>the fuck is that?

You don't own your house. You don't own your car.

why are people so bad with money, why do you need 4 different movie streaming services

America actually wastes 408 billion in food a year, that's 40% of all food, the price should increase in the coming years.

why wouldn't I own my car? wtf are you talking about

Hey, you dropped your last thread. Talk about how you don't own MMO's more

Attached: file.png (735x557, 218.44K)

>Why do you need 4 different movie services
Lord of the Rings is only on Amazon, The Mandalorian is only on Disney, House of the Dragon is only on HBO, Cuties is only on Netflix

Post it, I need a reality check

Because people forgot how to pirate things.

just pirate it all lol, that's like 50 dollars saved

all of those are on 1337x

>Peloton
Can we all stop for a moment and admire that somebody pays $40 a month to use an exercise bike that they already paid $3,000 for upfront, and if they ever stop paying the subscription fee or just have an Internet outage, the peddles on the $3,000 stationary bike in their house will lock and become nonfunctional

Attached: meme.png (480x251, 180.64K)

It can be taken away at any time.

I can take your fucking lungs, do you own those

A lot of the waste is because of the industry being fucked up not the consumer. There's also fucked up laws and culture regarding it where a lot of perfectly good food gets thrown away instead of given to people who need it because there's nearly 0 infrastructure to support programs like that.

A lot of food should cost more (especially meat) but also come with much higher quality standards and ways to reduce waste.

Attached: 1643859541829.png (845x645, 236.22K)

>not spending $834 on a mortgage
>not spending $834 on a small business
>not spending $834 to learn a new skill
Being poor is a mindset.

Attached: catburgerlook.jpg (719x721, 308.43K)

You sound like my Dad and most of my friends user. Just fucking pirate it holy shit. Its not even hard to find and if you use a few adblockers all the cancer that comes with streaming (not even torrenting) disappears.
My mate explained how he "needs" disney + for his faggot shows so I pull up everything he watches at 1080p quality and he says "well why would I do that? I have the official source for it now".

Poor people don't have a peleton and lyft subscription.

do the peddles really lock up?

>A lot of food should cost more (especially meat)
I'm not that user nor American, where I live food is expensive despite the fact our own farmers produce it. Meat especially is quite pricey. It fucking sucks, I wish it was cheaper

yes I really need my twitch subscription

You'd be fucking surprised at what poor people have, I always am.

Being poor = being sad = need more escapism. Its also the fact that accounting skills are becoming rarer and rarer. It is unreal how little people will reflect on their spending habits and learn skills / methods to reduce their expenditure when the sources for learning these skills is basically free with youtube.
Actually putting a list of subscriptions together like in the OP is incredibly rare and hopefully its the wake up call he needs to change.

a lot of food in America gets subsidised as well, meaning the food companies make bank without trying to make the best quality food and milk they can

Sometimes poor people are poor because they can't manage their money properly.

support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060884531-Tread-Lock

For your safety, the pedals lock within 45 seconds whenever the device is not connected to the (subscription) Peloton server

I have spent years trying to encourage both friends and strangers here to save money and pirate huge corporate shit. Instead people like who you mentioned would rather spend their minimum wage earnings on fucking Disney of all things. Do people really think Disney and amazon need an extra $10 a month from every person who wants to watch fucking young adult fiction? Holy shit stop giving the worlds richest companies money for nothing. I got a free computer from amazon too fuck corporations

wow no way

They absolutely do. Poor people will order takeaway every day that costs 10x the price of a really good homecooked meal and cope with "B-but im too tired to cook!!!"

Trust me having a cheap meat industry isn't worth it. A lot of people (especially north americans) have a really fucked up idea that meat should be the main part of every single meal.

The most shocking part is that people think its real.

Wait, what?? Is that a real thing??
I never heard something so jewish

There's certain coffee brands you can only buy to order

many people simply don’t think about just looking up how to improve a part of their life on the internet especially when it doesn’t seem like a big problem to them anyway.

The very first frame of the video has her holding a stack of XXL Anime sweatshirts. How the fuck did this go over anyone's head?

>Buy a barbell
>Magnetically locks to the floor if I don't pay the subscription fee.

3K + monthly subscription for a stationary bike sounds ridiculous but I’m sure there must be something cool about them if people buy them. is this that bike where the screen has a first person view and you riding makes the screen ride?

>Buy xbox live
>Forget to buy verification cans

Attached: 1625946452010.jpg (424x414, 60.35K)

Peloton is basically Juicero except it costs even more and actually succeeded instead of being laughed at

Attached: juic.png (996x807, 583.3K)

>buy clothes
>they turn invisible if I don't pay $15 a month

>Vegan fag infiltrates Any Forums
Inshallah you reap horrors on the modern world, perish alongside your monstrosities

The only thing "cool" is a stream to a teacher giving you advices on how to use a fucking stationary bike?
The world is fucked up.

This person either had a good paying job or is just wasteful as fuck.

Streaming services. Only have at most at any given time 2

Food clubs? Waste of fucking money. Take your ass to the grocery store

Lyft? It's cheaper to buy a car from a b lot and then save to buy a decent used one.

The rest of that shit is completely unncessary . Fitbit? Spotify? Fucking really?

I must have eaten fast food 4 nights a week as a kid because my mum was always too tired to cook due to ‘chronic fatigue’. I’ve always wondered what I would have looked like if I had a normal upbringing, would I be an inch taller perhaps? I hate thinking about it, my potential if I wasn’t raised by a single mother.

If you conflate veganism with thinking beef shouldn't cost 99 cents a pound you're probably morbidly obese.

I can pirate the games to own them and buy said games just to help developers

Meat is tasty, is full of proteins and vitamins that cannot be gained anywhere else (B12). The amount of retard vegans that turned into deranged hollows due to a lack of iron and B12 is staggering.

Oh, I remember jewcero, I still can't believe there are people so evil and stupid that can't think of a better way to make money than to scam people in such retarded ways.

audiobookbay is a blessing. I don't know how many thousands of dollars I've gotten in free books to date.

Attached: 1619360010961.jpg (300x697, 62.72K)

just pay the subscription for a couple months until you’re stronger than magnetism and then you won’t have to pay

Because unlike most countries, we grow most of our own food. The Midwest grows the staple crops and has the dairy and meat.

So you're saying poor people aren't allowed meat?

>Being an only simps subscriber

>Reminder that you don't own your digital games.
You just stay poor and keep spending money, owning nothing.
This is why we must return to Illegalism

Attached: image_2022-02-11_150030.png (220x213, 97.97K)

>Muh BRANDS

You can always find an acceptable alternative to an exploitative brand. picrel is 5 bucks for enough coffee to make a few dozen cups. That's dozens of cups for the same price you'd pay for 1-2 cups of made to order only coffee, and its some of the best shit around too.

Attached: frogroast.jpg (500x613, 32.54K)

they’re probably both wasteful and well off, not just one

Meat is actually what poor people consume the most of after carbs and sugar. The poor typically consume less vegetables and fruit

I don't drink the shit, I'm a tea fag. I was just explaining it to the foreigner

>audible
>Daily Harvest
>Peloton
>fucking Adobe CC
>fucking youtube tv
a fool and their money, holy shit

Most people drink Keurig shit now, not the actual beans or ground shit anymore.

B12 is grown and added to many foods, and iron is easy to get if you’re at least trying to get enough of it, though a person is certainly healthier being careless yet still eating meat than being careless as a vegan regarding what they eat.

>typically consume less vegetables and fruit
I blame that on false advertising and their own stupidity. They buy a fuck ton of juice thinking "Grug Mug see apple on jug mean apple IN jug. Grug Mug smart. Apple water yummy" even though there's only like 0.1% actual juice in there.

>apple music AND spotify
?

Youre really overestimating the average normie. Im pretty well known in my friend group and at work as "the guy you go to when you want to go on a diet" because unlike 99% of normies I know what calories are, thats how little nutritional knowledge is researched by these retards.
If a normie goes on a vegan diet, it is basically guaranteed they get serious deficincies. "Trying to get enough of it" for most vegans would be eating a bit of spinach.

these are the same people who think that water tastes bad

>Apple Music AND Spotify
>all the video subscriptions
>Twitch
>several magazines, probably never reads them
Don’t blame the services if you’re too retarded for personal finance

Coffee is for hollows.
Everyone should drink tea instead.

>how the fuck do I buy Madura tea without spending a fortune on shipping
I hate having a slightly expensive habit.

>I'm a tea fag
based haved a cup of roobois right now

you might be severely retarded

Why do you need that much streaming shit?

you mean you thought she was real?

Having grown up poor, poor people want their food to have flavor and lots of "healthier" good can't compare to the flavor of food that isn't good for you. It's why the poor don't drink a lot of water and why they love things like Kool Aid which can save you a shit ton of money on pop

Raw water

my subscriptions:
>rent $200 (1 bedroom dorm for college students)
that's all, i don't even have a data plan since i have free wifi at college and at home

>>lol, who listens to books?
its nice for car rides to and from work.
I just recently canceled my audible subscription because I realized people literally make audiobooks of public domain classics for free.

our girl is truly a chameleon

Attached: indigo.png (3024x642, 2.87M)

support.onepeloton.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360043472151-What-Content-Can-I-Access-Without-A-Membership-#:~:text=If you choose to cancel,3 pre-recorded classes*

you can still ride it without a membership dumbfuck

>"BUT BUT BUT WHAT DO MEAN ITS UNHEALTHYYYY IT SAYS DIET ON THE BOTTLE, THAT'S PRACTICALLY WATER RIGHT??? ZERO SUGAR???"
>Also wonders why they weigh 400 pounds and struggles with blood circulation

>poor people want their food to have flavor and lots of "healthier" good can't compare to the flavor of food that isn't good for you
Have you ever had a good home cooked stirfry or chili? Twice cooked pork or beef?
Hell even something simple like a BLT with Pan toasted bread?
Fast food has a distinct greasy taste but homecooked food is ridiculously tasty. I think the main issue is that poor people dont learn to cook from their parents because they always order takeout.

iirc, it basically streams a coach to you while you work out. Some people need the motivation of others telling them what to do.
I mean I get it. I fucked up my shoulder a few months ago and had no idea what to do about it until i started Physical Therapy on the thing.

>shes faking it
no shit sherlock

>$3000 for a normal bike
Don't try to defend it.

Did you really think this was real?

You don't own your wife.

for $3,000 you can buy a bike and a bunch of other equipment
Don't defend it you bootlicker

I have a trade subscription, but I supplement my coffee with stuff from local stores.
I mostly used trade because of lockdown shit and I had no reason to drive because work was remote.
Maybe I'll get rid of it sometime soon.

>Have you ever had a good home cooked stirfry or chili? Twice cooked pork or beef?
How am I supposed to make these when I get home at 7 PM?

tea used to taste nice to me but i woke up one morning and it tasted bad and never tasted good again for many years now so I just gave up on it. happened with pumpkin seeds too, I woke up one morning and they always tasted very bitter for some reason and it wasn’t a bad batch or anything, I would buy them every now and then over a year and they always tasted bad

>but you don't own your house or your car
Urban bugman cope. Generally, you pay loans on a house or a car, and as long as you keep up with that, you can do what you want with it. If you compare an apartment with a house, you can have all sorts of benefits with a house.
>banks have a longer grace period, up to two weeks before penalty, compared to 3-5 days for apartments
>banks will never have rules about what color you can paint your walls as, how many pets you can own, etc.
>banks will never charge you bullshit fees
>banks allow some adjustment of mortgage fees if you're financially prosperous and get the payments over faster
>banks will allow you to change your own fixtures instead of calling "maintenance" which comes late and doesn't really fix the problem
>banks will never enter your house as part of "routine inspections"
>banks will never decide that your house needs faux hardwood floors and jack up the cost of your mortgage without your consent
>banks will never announce you're being evicted because your house will be demolished for something larger, denser, and more expensive

Cars have similar freedoms. You can eat, listen to music, or customize your car instead of riding around in a soulless train or bus all day. Freedom of movement, storage capacity, and not having to share with the local homeless population are all nice bonuses too.

I tell my family that if prices should ever become unbearable then media subscriptions should be the first thing to go. An Android box or even just a phone can grab all that stuff for free.

loans are such an american invention

Girls shave too, just in different parts.

>Blocks your wasteful spending's path

Shit like this is why I've given up on the average person. Sure, companies exploit people but the only way it can get to that point is if people choose to stay uninformed about how to properly spend their money.

Attached: reusablekcup.jpg (1000x1000, 86.22K)

Next you're gonna tell me movies aren't real.

It's like that old psychological experiment about delaying gratification, there are a lot of people who are literally too stupid to comprehend consequences that aren't immediate, so they pay for things they can't afford and don't even consider what happens next

Having a gross excess of food isn't wasteful, it's a deliberate policy. It's insurance for if we ever get into a war and we become unable to import food. Our agricultural infrastructure already being established means that we'd at least be able to feed ourselves from day 1.

Go to home depot, they have a coffee machine you can use for free. Alternatively you can probably just walk into any store and go to the employee breakroom and steal their coffee and nobody gets paid enough to give a shit.

Meat *should* be the most important part of your meal. It's the most nutrient dense food you can eat. Kill yourself veggie boy

Yeah obviously im not going to defend a fucking 3k statbike. The fact it's 3k makes it ridiculous enough, you dont need to lie about the 'wheels locking if you don't sub'

Grow your own.

I tried shaving my legs and I don't understand how girls do it. It took me half an hour just to shave half my thigh.

And what if you don't live in one of the shitholes that have the climate to grow them?

I know that feel way too well, user.

>thinks we're talking about mortgage
Eminent Domain. The government can take your house from you for any reason and any time without compensating you. A less extreme case is property taxes. You don't give the gubmint their protection money, they take your house.

>drinking the caffeinated jew
Water only for me.

You're shockingly naive. The problem isn't how things are *now*, it's how they are becoming. People's civic and economic rights are being bled- soon your bank WILL be able to fine you or confiscate your wealth for breaking a TOS contract you are forced to sign. It's about the erosion of life quality that effects everyone, not dumb poor people signing up for subscription services.

>Drinking the aqua jew
lmao

>Eminent Domain. The government can take your house from you for any reason and any time without compensating you
>The constitutionally required "just compensation" in partial takings is usually measured by fair market value of the part taken, plus severance damages

I theorize that happens as you acclimate to a flavor you couldn't taste / didn't detect as well before the change in tastebuds.

Similar story: one morning I woke up and anything with ginger tasted like soap. Still that way 10 years later.

Your house only belongs to the bank until you pay it off. My house is paid off so the only thing I pay on it are the property taxes

I'm staying in a hotel for the past month due to work and it's driving me crazy not being able to cook. All I can do is buy shitty premade meals and stomach-raping fast food. I'd drive to a better restaurant but I don't have a car available to me.

Talk to the people who have had land seized. The government pays pennies or simply nothing at all if they say it's worthless.

>not drinking freshly squeezed jews on the daily
ngmi

That's also how eastern Europeans and Russians cook. and Germans. and Scandinavians.

So you're saying that it belongs to the government now. Gotcha.

The house doesn't belong to the government, the land the house is on does.

Which means the house basically does too.

You make a good point user, amerimutts ARE soulless demonbeasts, I agree.

>$834 on a mortgage
Yeah that burnt-down crack shack six miles out of town is a great investment

Imagine how big her cock must be

Why would you ever pay to stream tv or movies? I always just google "Watch [show] free online" and I'm pretty much always able to find the entire series. Same for literally any movie. It's so fucking easy.

Attached: questionbelle.jpg (356x480, 25.12K)

It doesn't work that way

$834 mortgage

If this is your mortgage the bank conned you and you bought a shithole

>own a container
>something is dropped in the container
>I now own that something because it was in the container I own
nigger rationality

My mortgage is $360 :)

not directly, yet

not the user you replied to but meal prep can work or something like a crockpot or an instant pot(I prefer the latter because it auto goes into "stay warm mode" after it is done cooking) Can throw it in before you leave and have a hot meal ready when you come home

>cityniggers being completely ignorant of what's normal property value.
A sub $1k/mo mortgage is normal for a 3bed 1ba house on decent acreage in actually decent parts of the country.

And what happens when every house and property is owned by a small number of extremely wealthy investors, entrenched by politics and tradition, who have changed the rules so you do not own your house once you pay it off? Or it is so expensive no average normal person can ever afford it? You aren't wrong, but you aren't seeing the bigger picture here. You'd have to be a fool to not see how the hyper-capitalist system we live within is moving towards serfdom and economic slavery.

I hate k-cups with a passion but new machines try to stop this this by scanning a QR code on the top so these wont work without workarounds(no joke people tape a QR code on top)

Beautiful.

Attached: 1633961062116.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Lucky duck. Mine is $2072 and change.
My parents were boomers and left me nothing but debt. Such wonderful people.

What the fuck is daily harvest?

Meanwhile

>Gamepas
$10
>Att
>$50
>Spotify
>$10
>Steam
>$60 monthly allowance

God I love being financially responsible.

I seriously don't understand how Keurig is popular. Is it really that convenient to buy massive plastic cups and a machine that drills a hole into it that to just dump a spoonful of grounds onto a paper filter? Or just buy a french press and not have to worry about any disposable items?

>Wasting money on Spotify
This one drives me insane. I just download any song I want off of YouTube to MP3 and then make my own playlists on my phone. Why waste the money? For the convenience of not downloading music?

Drop spotify premium and bump up that steam limit and you become chad status

Attached: png_20220209_193627_0000.png (1080x1080, 1.17M)