>be virgin
>have had chance to fuck 4/10 virgin girls
>maybe 5/10 max
>feel like fucking an ugly girl isnt worth it
>dont want my first time to be with an ugly girl
>want an 8/10 virgin at least
>maybe 7/10 virgin
>havent been able to get an 8/10 virgin

Should I keep trying and potentially die a virgin or should I just fuck an ugly virgin even if I don't really enjoy it?

Attached: add5a40d47e3408.jpg (1024x948, 87.74K)

Lower your standards, fuck yourself.

There are no pretty virgins, hell there are hardly any ugly virgins. Most girls reach double digits before the age of 20 just because it's so easy

I've already tried that.

Yeah, that sucks

Why the obsession with fucking a virgin?

If you are 26 frankly you're too late unless maybe you date a very weird church girl. Any hot normal girl who's still a virgin is gonna be too young for you to date without being a creep.

Good luck trying to find a hot girl around your age that's a virgin, I would always try and go for hot girls since middle school and the amount if tines they laughed on my face made me turned off from hot stuck up bitches, I started dating a 5/10 maybe a 7 on good days with makeup and all dolled. And she's amazing she's very nice and has the best personality out of all the hot bitches I tried to get with. She was 20 and I was 24 when we started dating and we where both virgins. She never had a boyfriend because she was an outcast like me in school and would get picked on.

People have confused me for being 17 so I'm a little hopeful.

I'll fuck an 18 year old. Yeah. Some 5/10s were cool but my retarded thought process was fuck an 8/10 even if she's a bitch then leave and live with a 5/10

Protip: 8/10 virgins don't stay virgins for long.
Same for 7/10s, and even 6/10s for that matter.
If you're a virgin at 26, you're way beyond having standards. You should be grateful if a 1/10 takes pity and lets you fuck her.

>1/10

Fuck no. I'll keep having my standards. I prefer being a virgin

You’re a 26 year old incel posting on Any Forums. You are not going to find a 7+/10 virgin to have sex with you.

Ask yourself honestly WHY anyone would want to have sex with you? Are you attractive? Healthy? Funny? Charismatic? I’d bet my left but you are a socially awkward weirdo who smells funny because you don’t bathe enough and always skip washing your asshole because “it’s gay”. You think you deserve a hottie but you have done absolutely nothing to warrant anyones attention. Also you have a fucking weird obsession with virgins because something on the internet made you believe they are better or more pure somehow, hell maybe you even think only virgins have tight pussies.

You believe anything and everything necessary to justify why you haven’t had sex yet because you’re too big off a pussy to face the truth that your just a lazy fucking weirdo.

I'm funny and average-looking and own a nice house so I want a tight hot virgin pussy.

Got bad news for you OP:

1. Most girls lose their virginity earlier than that, especially hot girls

2. Sex with virgins sucks balls. They literally don't know what they are doing because they have no experience and no comparisons, maybe you'll enjoy this element but don't get your hopes up if you're expecting a wild night of passion. It's mostly just awkward and forgettable.

Lol, no you’re not.

It’s never going to happen.

/Thread

>Lol, no you're not

If you're not going to believe anything I say, why would I even bother taking your advice?

You're only giving advice according to your assumptions.

You're a little too specific with your details too. Projection, perhaps?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT OWN A HOUSE AND BE AVERAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU CANT WANT VIRGINS!!!!!!!!!!
>THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THAT YOURE AN INCEL LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 45f.png (600x875, 349.45K)

You think virginity is something precious because it's literally all you have to offer.
In reality, all it means is you have no clue how to satisfy a woman. Which is pathetic for a 26 year-old.

Anyone who calls themselves averge looking is always ugly as fuck. Also you wont ever find even 6/10 who is virgin unless they have something wrong with their head. Also u are schizo fuck u should eat ur meds faggot

>asking for advice on Any Forums
>surprised when you don't get the advice you want and get called a fag and an incel

Nah. I'm just shallow and want a virgin.

You seem a little angry. Maybe I am ugly but I say I am average because I've known a good amount of 5/10s that do think I'm cute so I take their word for it.

I'm not surprised. I'm just explaining my view.

>you have no clue how to satisfy a woman

No shit, dumbfuck. No virgin does

>you have no clue how to satisfy a woman.

Then teach us o' wise one.

This is why you're a virgin. Fucking idiot.

What do you consider a 4/10 what features does she have to make you think that she's ugly?

By her expensive shit

Don't feel bad, I'm nearly 50 and still haven't dated, kissed, had a girlfriend or had sex. Believe me, I have no standards when it comes to women, other than I won't go anywhere near a woman who has piercings, however, pierced ears are fine.

Yeah... that's what I just explained, you autist I'm a virgin because I want an 8/10 virgin.

>pic related would be about a 4/10 for me

>be me
>26 year old virgin autist
>want to screw 8/10 virgin
>couldn't screw an 8/10 all these years, somehow think I'm going to be able to now, virgin or not
>Needs to be an 8/10 because I really want to enjoy those 10 seconds of sex my virgin pee pee can handle before cooooming
>gay and retarded so I make stupid thread about it on 4chin

There OP fixed it for you