So move the trucks but do things to make the trucks harder to move? Why are wokies so stupid?

So move the trucks but do things to make the trucks harder to move? Why are wokies so stupid?

Attached: 6C130CE1-4EC5-47AF-88D5-7F81770C26F3.jpg (1170x805, 293.04K)

Their seething rage at someone daring to oppose them is making them irrational. Good, they will make mistakes.

Haha WTF

Oh, look...the tolerant left is calling for wanton destruction of private property again.
How utterly unexpected.

They are so stupid they think totalitarian destruction of free society and blatant disregard of fundamental rights is somehow a right wing only concern and would rather play politics than take a look around them

I fully support bootlickers slashing truck tires. I hear an ice pick works well, make sure to stand close to the tire when you do it

Also be sure to announce your intention to slash the tires before you do it, so the driver has time to retrieve his sidearm and get out of the truck.

Guys, what are your thoughts on this. The Canadian broadcasting corporation just made this claim (but with the truckers instead of antiwork)

Attached: russia.png (285x448, 167.77K)

Oh, look...the low IQ right instantly seethes at a twitter post.

why do he needs his sidearm you retard, how about you trying to slash a truck tire, you deserve the following explosion and the losing of your limbs.

the truckers destroy so much capital by protesting for something really stupid, time is fucking money you retard

Or the trucker can just shoot you and not have to replace a tire.

Just end the lockdowns and Vax passports. It's simple fren.

Attached: Pepe_honk.png (525x525, 432.6K)

This is just normal these days. As the liberal establishment loses legitimacy is lashed out at perceived enemies. Russian agents, white nationalists, etc.

>destroy so much capital
Were you screeching about this during the economic impact of the lockdowns?

left wingers are mentally ill and have a hard time processing the world accurately

This. The pendulum is swinging back, and it's coming much harder and faster than expected.

If this doesnt end in collapse of the government, expect a huge right wing majority next election cycle. The left is collapsing and eating itself

Yeah I’m not that optimistic (also democracy is Jewish and gay) but I do see a gradual decline in state power and the legitimacy of institutions. Ironically this is mostly because of the lefts own self-defeating ideologies.

Just kill yourself for having such a stupid idea fren

It's almost like you shouldn't fuck with the people who literally make everything on the shelves get there.

They were also probably cheering on rioters as they burned local business and caused billions in damage.

Based, keep crying bootlicker

Probably partially right. The FSB has been having some pretty significant success with amplification attacks. They pick a dissodent voice that they know will further their desires and then just amplify them and sit back.

You’re right. They should get in line and do as they are told. Freedom in the long term means nothing compared to money in the short term.

From the side that brought you "muh rights" "muh economy" and "get a jab!"
Get ready for "I'm destroying jobs of people who have nothing to do with shit I'm mad about to have an international mandate that won't be lifted taken away. I also demand restrictions that are already being taken away be taken away.

I also call for the removal of an elected government and I want it replaced with someone who represents ME because that's what democracy and freedom is all about"

democracy is a shit system anyway

Oh yeah because you're completely "" free"" when you're able to spread around plague like some feral savage. You stupid fucks are proud to be so brain damaged

Kek, nah I'll keep honking and chilling in Ottawa

>slash the tires
>move the trucks

Tell me you're absolutely divorced from reality
without telling me you're absolutely divorced from reality

This is just the beginning stages of the collapse user

Big happenings incoming, stay vigilant for false flags

:kissing:

Attached: 1644595617944.png (1020x733, 1.21M)

The freedom to live and die as we choose? Yeah, that’s freedom.

And I'll kek when you fuckers get forced out like animals

>he still thinks theres a pandemic
If you haven't realized you're being mislead by now I dont know what to tell you user

Democracy is fake and gay.

I live here faggot they can't do shit.