Chick you knew in highschool that has a onlyfans now thread

Chick you knew in highschool that has a onlyfans now thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-103033_Chrome.jpg (1080x1768, 322.9K)

I'm never giving my daughter or son a phone or internet access.

I will but it will have restrictions. Youll just be pushing them farther into degenerate behavior if you don't give them any freedom.

That number is like 15 in my case. Even if they're not on onlyfans, they're on tiktok and instagram trying to get rich silicon valley neckbeards to buy them shit.

Yea there's a few. Shit I had 4 people I know end up on jerry springer. It's all so sad and pathetic.

How do you find people you know?

How exactly would they be more degenerative?

Twitter or fb people tend to link their shit
Dude is simple psychology. As a kid your parents probably didn't talk about some shit and just said no dont do this. When you got in your teens you probably smoked a cigarette, got drunk, or did some drugs.

I understand. Although I don't think my decision is too controlling.

lol no internet access nowadays is bizarre, obviously you want to limit them as kids but at a certain point they also need to learn how to operate safely and responsibly in the real world

just one, i actually had a crush on her, she was short, cute and liked anime.

You'd think it would be great seeing her nudes... but she got all tatted up and shaved her head so it wasn't the best. I still fapped to some but her peak was at 18-20 yo when she still looked normal.

Pic related.

Attached: cow-32.jpg.png (1084x1921, 1.43M)

do women really want to sit on faces or is it a larp?

They'll be fine. Just like the people before the internet era.

I mean I think you're probably joking or actually a ways away from having kids but like, obviously the world has changed massively since the pre-internet era. IDK obviously you want to give guardrails but I don't want my kid to be the only one of their friends whose parents have weird sheltering rules, that shit never ends well for anyone

Huh fascinating, I'd have the same reaction TBH -- a few faps but wishing she wasn't tatted.

the person being sat on usually eats her pussy or ass

The internet has been perversed by the sins of man and is now a lost cause. Unless the government gets involved and regulates the internet as it should have when it was created, my children will not see a single web page.

lol okay well years from now when they resent you for keeping them sheltered from a huge part of modern life and you find out they're sneaking the internet on a friend's phone just think back to this moment when some guy on Any Forums said you were being ridiculous

Your best bet now is to be the tour guide instead of letting them stumble onto it through friends.

The internet was a tool for sending information. If they want to learn something they shall. I'm not holding them back from what they want to know. They just wouldn't use the internet to access that information.

Sad.