Last night i was drunk and posted my(24F) twisted story with a man (48M) twice my age. i have no idea why it got pruned...

last night i was drunk and posted my(24F) twisted story with a man (48M) twice my age. i have no idea why it got pruned. who the fuck did that? i thought Any Forums is a free site where users r all anonymous without any responsibilities also no regulations on here? who the fuck prune my true story post? still drunk and miss the dude. i wish i could see him and hug him... but i understsand if we continued, there would be no results, no commitment, nothing, just "living in the moment"

Attached: 555.png (248x338, 183.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/872416587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you not know what pruning is?

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 62.57K)

i wish i didnt block him! hes such a gentle dude. even tho things wont develop between us cuz its legitimately forbidden love & hes merely looking for a fucking fling. i saw tinder app with new notifications on his fucking phone multipletimes. first time we met we dicussed pologamy and he immediately asked for my contact. i knew his intention was not simple/innocent, yet i decided to respond to his disingenuous msgs + agree to meet up with him. then things "progressed". he invited me home for SEX. well by that time i was way tooo miserable, hitting rock bottom in life without any concrete real life experiences. i trusted him too much, cuz before his sex initiation we exchanged plenty of thoughts... science, politics, philosophy.... i thought we could be good friends. platonic friends... turns out hes after me for sex. im so scared he would stop talking to me stop seeing me irl if i rejected him so i agreed to come to his home but NO INTERCOURSE. but he ignored my request and pushed me against the wall kissed me pulled me to his bedroom raped me. hah. i froze like a statue and just let him do whatever....... so shocked.... first lesson in the real world!!!!!!!.............. anyways.. i kept coming back to him cuz i have no one in life, no one to interact with, dreams broken, no future, no life..... i thought i deserved it...... then i figured i started to like it.... i started to enjoy it.... hmmm.... sex + sharing utube links + sharing opinions + tv shows together + dinners + walking.. so many memories with this dude.. he's gone now...... all gone.......

Attached: 666.png (165x310, 113.59K)

like comments getting deleted by some admin?

Short version please user?

Attached: 1644560376033.jpg (350x349, 42.33K)

no one would believe me and its ok :) its too dramatic afterall. like an experienmetn. arent we all brains in a fucking vat? this was exactly the rhetoric he used to get me to bed. my whole life has been dramatic. i am a failed experienment. hope ill die before 30 cuz i'll never get married & im unemployed & will be shit on by society when im 30. Any Forums is the epitome of society. ppl shit on u & u dont care about shit cuz ppl r shitty

Attached: 777.jpg (1279x1706, 144.46K)

TLDR:

i had sex with a dude twice my age. lasted for a year. blocked him cuz theres no future. missing him now

Because its kinda obvious that you are the dude and youre pretending to be the girl youve raped. Probably doing it to cover your trail, you degenerate.

Girls dont post this kind of shit here. And if they do, they adhere to the rules.
Tits or gtfo

im sorry i dont know any rules. im 100% a biological girl here. just wanna blow off some steam. i have no one to talk to.

i do look like a dude. i act like a dude too i think. definitely more musculine than many girls. but i garantee im a female with a pussy lmao. thats not even the point :p im missing that 48yo aussie terribly... was watching plenty of aussie utube videos... read aussie book "a fraction of the whole", etc... i fantasied getting owned spanked whipped dominated penetrated by him cuz im submissive af and i like him raping me. but its simultaneously a sad story, such situationsihp never ends well. now it ended

Attached: 888.jpg (1279x1706, 230.51K)

doesnt fucking matter what i say or what i post, stupid admin deletes my post anyways

So why you don't contact him if you miss him so much?

Attached: 1644556427114.jpg (474x379, 25.62K)

can u imagine how lonely and miserable a person must feel to post shit like this !?.... shes mental!

Not true lol
All the post are deleted im a short time in /b this is how it works for everyone

Attached: tumblr_7b059b1d5f81d3bb7b174f39837455bb_de2bf2cd_500.gif (441x441, 1.47M)

very long blogposts in this shit thread
janny, prune it

Attached: 1636655672314.jpg (720x870, 288.13K)

i blocked him for 2 months. cant text him anymore. a long time ago i asked for his phone number but he ignored. only one channel of communication and thats blocked and we'll never talk to see each other again.. maybe all this time he thinks im a fucking gold digger. it never occured to him i was just an innocent/stupid/inexperienced/lonely loser girl. i bet he has moved on, found some other vulnerable girl, been having good sex, well distracted, forgotten about me.

No you dont, youre cute.
And being new here let me give you the advice to stop sharing personal information here. Besides simple trolls and shitposters there are psychopaths here willing to ruin peoples lives for a simple joke.

Know what youre doing please.

woooooooowww!!!! huge relief lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is archived, so be careful OP

who the fuck is janny? ur mom?

You can chat with me because you are pretty and cool, can you post more pics of you please babe?
I am also 48 years old

Attached: 1644527660785.jpg (600x791, 80.59K)

Where is archived? And why I need to be careful user?

Attached: 1644533184779.png (589x607, 569.2K)

i am going to cum to these images

Me too she is so hot!!!!

Attached: 1644525554210.gif (527x250, 601.37K)

isnt it easier just to say ur a bitch?

hah thank u kind internet person :) ..... im aware of what im doing... im aware of dark nature of humanity..... thank u for saying these to me tho... world is consisted of a very few percentage of kind ppl and a large percentage of ugh ppl?.... anonymity just shows the nature of the world. it doesnt matter in the end cuz we're all gonna die...... my life is so messed up..
it wil only get worse... i dont care anymore...

stdu faggot, shey a healthy and pretty young lady

Attached: 1644533547976.png (400x394, 143.76K)

>i thought Any Forums is a free site where users r all anonymous without any responsibilities also no regulations on here?
You thought wrong.

DAMN. my life is archived..?... my legacy?

for example, here is your post from last night
archived.moe/b/thread/872416587

Hahaha she is so naive

Attached: 1644560243023.jpg (394x766, 54.4K)

But that is not archived by Any Forums you lied faggot

Attached: 1644544154619.png (300x300, 80.39K)

keep simping

my drunk mind would like to share more pics :p thank u. & i only share less ugly pics lmao

Attached: 999.jpg (1279x1706, 300.45K)

OK pimp. im a fucking bitcxh

Yes okay youre welcome but not caring anymore is unhealthy aswell.
You wouldnt have been the first dummy here to have doxxed him or herself. Thats what I'm saying.

Everything is archived by third party websites, which is both good and bad.
That guy you posted could probably now get arrested for rape. Whether you think thats a good thing is relative to what you hope to achieve here I guess.

I dont have a problem with doxxing rapists, but just you not understanding you could dox yourself does

Use your head pls dumbo

Thanks! and you are not ugly at all

Attached: 1644527402396.gif (282x205, 2M)

wtf!!! were u there last night or did u just find the post? ur fast

Cutie

why a spider pic? what does that mean?

You are overacting user, she is not going to be doxed because she's is not toxic or anoying and that guy didn't comite any crime or is been acused of anything so calm the fuck down

Attached: 1644533397294.jpg (816x1024, 36.65K)

it's super easy to search the archives, i got to the last thread through your op image.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 090618.png (776x295, 63.21K)

Is just a cute and funny meme it doesn't mean anything

:( dunno. im 95% confident he will never get arrested.... but theres such massive amount of date on the internet. im insignicant useless waster of air. no use to the society. i dont matter. and aching rn.. & i admit im also dumb af

>she is so naive
Bruh, the irony of your post is delicious.