My wife and I are going to start an onlyfans page. Any tips or advice on success?

My wife and I are going to start an onlyfans page. Any tips or advice on success?

Attached: 69735D56-9BA5-4690-B2E3-5FEEC8E82EF4.jpg (1600x1200, 713.5K)

lose weight

post more samples first

Show ass. Hers not yours.

Your dick is too small and your fat. Get a big dicked nigger to fuck her instead.

she’s been into anal since we met.

Attached: D5F7A832-98A3-4A2D-82BA-FE5D1E85141F.jpg (1600x1200, 501.44K)

If you don't have a large social media following you're never going to make it. Most OF hoes don't make it.

Show tits

>tips and advice
Yeah, dont

I’m Hoping to build one up after we get started. She pretty does anything on film. Parents dead and she has like zero friends in real life. Hoping can make a go of something successful here

She'll be real successful getting fucked by black guys. They are more equipped to handle her than you.

>Oy vey look down my wife’s asshole for the price of a cup of coffee
I see great things in your future, faggot

either be willing to offer something unique that others are not or be willing to just be background noise making barely minimum wage while prostituting yourselves for peoples kink.

And be very realistic about your attractiveness.

The only thi g you two will succeed in is selling your dignity and self respect for $8/month

Unfuck yourself man

Ok nerd don’t be jealous I got a whore who will do anything for money. She lost her job and wants to be useful again. Just looking for advice not trying to be dismayed

My advice? Get a real job.

>be jealous of my cheap whore wife
>she doesnt make money or rear children
>I'll show you her asshole for just $2!

Here's some advice for ya. Man the fuck up and stop being a coom brain retard. You're pathetic

> a whore who will do anything for money.
Yes that is the definition of a whore.

Looks promising but you need some sort of gimmick. Whats she gonna do? blowbangs? giant dildos? black guys? Come on, Im not paying to see you fuck her with your little white dick

Just get a divorce and leave her since you obviously dont give a shit about her or her well being.

Then go kys.

Meh working 9-5 is for chumps. I’ve worked since I’m 15 and done with it. Would rather fuck wife for bucks. Don’t care about stigma I got no one who would care either way.

Nobody is going to pay to watch your lard ass fuck your whore wife

>working is for chumps
Explains a lot

This whole thing was her idea to start an of. I’m just down with it. Money seems good and she seems desperate to make money.

Tell you what buddy, you let me spit down your wife’s throat on my lunch break (from my 9-5 job) and I’ll buy you both a sandwich.

>her idea
>im just going along with it
So youre a cuck and retarded. Got it. Enjoy your divorce faggot

You need a better photographer for starters

what a pathetic existence. inclusive of admitting your wife has no friends lmao

Its her idea because she wants to make you happy.

How fucking retarded do you have to be?

only like the top 0.5% of OF users make money, all the rest, like yourselves, will post up thinking you'll be rolling in the dosh, just to get hit with a big dose of reality that no one cares about your mediocracy.

Convince her otherwise if you care about her at all user. Start a twitch instead, at least there you have tons of children willing to steal moms credit card and in the end, you'll still have some of your dignity.