Ylyl thread

ylyl thread

Attached: We Wuz Science n sheet.jpg (1080x1111, 58.01K)

noooo

>scientist
>lab tech or pharmacist assistant
ok shenequa

hahahahaha I lost!

That nigress created covid

Attached: 1623587442364.webm (406x720, 664.88K)

this is what a 'actress" looks like.

but thats bad though....

huh

Attached: destroying a tranny.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

Hahahaha fuck yea!!!

Based

Well still more than you dwelling in your Moms Basement!

double based

Attached: california spics.webm (480x640, 1M)

DAMN love it

Lab tech who does no fucking work all day and her white colleagues pick up the slack. Any work she does do is ruined and has to be redone.

Pretty sure being a go-go dancer doesn't pay well either.

She turtles her whole upper torso into her massive gunt, I am disgusted but amazed.

sick burn sister. i bet he cried like a virgin shit lord neckbeard, right?

Wait.... where did the thing in the middle come from?

She? Her?

this always makes me laugh

>Tfw goyim don’t trust the science

Thanks for the lulz

Attached: images.jpg (203x249, 12.74K)

I can hear that thing's knees screaming from here

She identifies as a reptile actually.

>Hailing from Ghana, West Africa, Dr. Danielle Twum received her B.A. in Biology from Vassar College where she studied the effects of climate change on coral bleaching. Danielle received her PhD in Cancer Immunology from the University at Buffalo where she studied the immunology of breast cancer metastasis. She currently works as a Molecular Science Liaison at Caris Life Sciences. Dr. Twum is an AAAS IF/THEN Ambassador, an initiative aimed at increasing visibility of women in STEM as role models for young girls.

It almost looks like she is sitting down on her own body fat, look at how her upper torso just sort of gets enveloped by her lower body while little in the lower body changes.

I bet you could shoot her in the gut with an AP round and not hit anything vital before the bullet stops.

OK, she's actually an accomplished doctor. But regardless, this shouldn't be about race or gender, this needs to be about 'no matter where you come from or what your background is, you too can rise above what is expected to become of you to accomplish greatness'.
By making it about race or gender, the message gets sullied and lost.

oddly enough, it was found that the climate and breast cancer have significant elements identical to her greasy hair.

Attached: Biden with a tranny.jpg (960x960, 85.58K)